Attacking the enemy.

Omicron and Guardian walked into the Cabin of Chaos and into the meeting room. The rest of the Knights were there and  they were all gathered around a map. As Guardian and Omicron entered Alpha looked up from the map to greet them. "Ah, Guardian it's good to see you accepted our offer" She said, smiling at him. He nodded in acknowledgment as he was still in a sour mood after rowing with his cousin. "The forces of Order have their own soldiers. They're actually more like monsters than humans. They use archaic weapons and are at the peak of physical capability. They are basically the Generals of Order except they don't have any powers and are not immortal. They wear strong armour and helmets so your best bet of killing them is in the neck, although the swords in our armoury can break through their armour. In times of war these monsters come to earth and set up forts where they will gain information and attack the defending army. We know of two bases and we will be splitting up to take them out.  Gamma, Delta, Theta, Kappa, Psi, Rho, Sigma and I will be on one team and we will teleport to our destination at 2 in the morning. Beta, Epsilon, Zeta, Lambda, Mu, Omicron, Omega and Guardian will take the jet at 1:30 in the morning and arrive at their destination at 2.00 We will all attack at 2:15 and destroy the camps before the Generals even know we were there. It is currently 11:30 so use this time before the attack to train" she finished her plan and walked off towards the training room with the rest of her team. Beta, who was the leader of their group told them to follow Alpha's group so they all walked off in the direction of the training room.

At 1:13 Beta called out to his group to get ready to go. Beta's team stopped training and walked over to a weapons wall. Guardian was sweating after the insane amount of training that these Knights viewed as normal. He walked over to the weapons wall and grabbed twin swords and strapped them to his back. He also took two knives and strapped them to his boots. He took another two knives and put them where his other knives had been before they had shattered while fighting the other general. He took to handguns and strapped them inside his vest. He was about to leave when he saw a box of gleaming gold grenades. He picked one up and studied it. It was made out of imperial gold and looked absolutely lethal. "Strax would drool over these" he whispered under his breath. He took five and put them on his belt. He looked around and saw that the Knights had taken way more stuff than him. Beta had a bazooka strapped to his back, Epsilon was holding a massive hammer and Omega was stroking a gatling gun. Beta's team moved towards the door and up the stairs to the jet. All eight of them strapped themselves into the jet's seats and got ready to lift off. Guardian leaned over to Omega "hey, if you guys are basically gods and can beat the gods in a fight why can't you teleport?" Guardian asked.
"When we were first recruited, Chaos gave us the option to teleport or self heal. We all chose self heal except for Alpha. That's why their group is teleporting and we have to fly." Omega told him as the jet took of and they were on there way.

The group arrived at 1:57 am and immediately filed out of the jet and onto the cliff that they were now standing on. Several meters below the cliff was the enemy base. The enemy base was surrounded by flat terrain except for one side of of it that was backed up against the cliff. There were fires scattered around the camp but no one was moving around. There were a couple of towers on the fringes of the base where the group could see men looking out at the surrounding area. The team quickly conversed and after a five minute discussion they decided that the best way to attack would be to attack from two fronts. Beta, Epsilon, Lambda and Omega would attack the base from the opposite side that Zeta, Mu, Omicron and Guardian would. This meant that while Guardians team would attack from the cliff. Beta's group would have to attack from the flat ground. This would make more sense seeing as Beta's group had the big heavy weapons, such as bazookas and gatling guns.

Beta's team took the jet and took of silently. Guardian saw them fly over the base but he only saw them because he was looking for them. If you weren't looking for it, it would have been impossible to see. At 2:12 Guardian and his team were waiting for Beta's team to make the first move. They waited three minutes and then exactly on time, a big explosion rocked the entire camp. Beta had fired his bazooka and Omega set to work with his hand held gatling gun. Guardian got out his bow and started to shoot the men in the towers as the whole camp came alive. When the guards where all dead he turned to Zeta. "Well, alonsy" Zeta said as he clapped his hands, ran towards the edge of the cliff and did a front flip before falling towards the enemy camp. Mu and Omicron followed after leaving Guardian there alone. "What the hell" Guardian said to himself as he ran towards the cliff. As he jumped he yelled one word all the way down the cliff. "GERONIMO."