Monday-December 4th

"Welcome to Seaford High School!!" The teachers greeted us walking through the doorway to the building. I walked in and people kept giving me dirty glares. I was so confused, but ignored it. I continued down to my locker. I saw kids surrounding it and I pushed my way through. I saw a picture of me in my underwear hanging on my locker. Three words were spread painted across my locker that broke my heart into pieces.

Go die, trash!!!

I felt tears form in my eyes. People around me were laughing. A teacher walked over to me.
"Aw, poor Emma." She mumbled. I sighed and continued through my day as normal. I went to all my classes then lunch came. I sat with Kim and the boys and smiled slightly at them.
"I can't believe people do stuff like this to you?!" Jack said.
"Well you all used to do the same thing." I told them. They sighed in disappointment. Suddenly a really high pitched voice filled the cafeteria.
"Oh Emma!!" I turned and saw Ginger and her other girls, Caroline, Rachel, and Saraya behind her. I frowned and ignored them.
"Did everyone see that hideous picture of her in her underwear?! I'm scarred for life!!" Ginger yelled in disgust. Everyone snickered except me and the guys and Kim.
"Who has one word to describe Emma?!" Ginger asked on the stage. People raised their hands.
"Ugly!" One boy said and glared at me.
"Hideous!" Another girl said.
"Weak!"
"Liar!"
"Pathetic!"
"Gross!"
"Weird!"
"Freak!"
"Nerd!"
"Dork!"
"Horrifying!"

"Enough!!" I looked and saw Mrs. Wentworth standing in the middle yelling.
"No! Emma! Toast to you! And my the way! I hate you! And don't you ever try and steal my man, Jack because he's mine, got it?!" Ginger yelled at me. She walked over.
"Oops." She said purposely dumping something on me. I was cold and really wet.
"Ooh Emma just got chocolate syrup dumped on her! And bananas! And potatoes! And celery!" A boy kept yelling as she threw more stuff on me. I slowly stood up. I walked past them and walked over to the silverware. I grabbed a knife. I threw it behind me. I heard someone gasp. It was right beside Ginger's head.
"I missed on purpose! Next time I will make sure it his you hard!" I yelled. I walked out and to the girls bathroom. I ran into a stall and pulled out the pocketknife I brought with me. I sliced myself one by one. I finally was down and quickly cleaned up. I put on my sweater so it covered both my arms. I sighed to myself and walked out and went back to through the day. But little did I know, it was far from bad. And far from over...