Sunday: December 3rd

I woke up to my phone going off. I sat up and looked around the room. The purple walls and white carpet were practically lit up like a lightbulb. I saw the curtain was slightly letting sunshine shine through. I checked my phone and saw a few missed calls from Jack. Yeah he gave me his number yesterday when he dropped me off. I called him back and stood up. I walked over to my closet as my phone was ringing.
"Hello?" I heard a voice on the end. I smiled.
"Hey jack." I greeted. I heard him chuckle on the other end.
"So I was wondering maybe if you wanted me and Rudy to come pick you up for some breakfast? Plus we can help you train at the dojo for the day to kill time." Jack told me. I smiled.
"Sure." I answered.
"Great! We'll pick you up around 11:00. Sound good to you?" Jack asked.
"Two. I'll be ready within fifteen minutes." I told them. We said our goodbyes and hung up. I smiled. I grabbed some army green skinny jeans, a black t shirt, and some white converse high tops. I fixed my hair in a messy bun. I grabbed my phone and my glasses case. Yeah I have glasses too I just never wear them. I heard my phone beep. I looked and saw I got a text from someone. I opened it.

????- Hey beautiful. Looking really fine today! You look great in your white bra and panties themselves ya know?

I widened my eyes and responded.

Emma- Who is this? Never mind, just don't text me anymore.

My phone beeped again.

????- Now that's not very nice Emma. You should know not to mess with me. After all I mean I would hate to see anything happen to your new friends you got there.

I froze in fear.

Emma- don't text me

I put my phone in my pocket and I heard a car horn. I looked through my window and saw Jack and the Bobby wasabi van parked in front. I walked downstairs and went into the kitchen. I saw my mom.
"Hey mom. Jack and them are helping me train in karate today. Is that okay?" I asked her. She nodded her head.
"Yeah but you have to be back my five." She told me. I nodded my head.
"Thanks mom!" I yelled walking out of the house. I smiled when I saw Jack.
"Hey beautiful. Ready to go?" Jack asked me. I blushed a little when Jack said that. I started to walk over when I saw Kim. I dropped my bags.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked them.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! WHY WOULD YOU INVITE THIS BITCH?!" I yelled at them. Kim smiled slightly and got out of the car. She looked at me.

"Okay look Emma. I know that we don't get along very well but I have realized what I've done and I realize it was unnecessary. So I thought maybe we could start over and be friends?" She asked me. She held out a cupcake with bright blue frosting on it. I chuckled.

"I asked Kendall." She told me reading my mind.

"Kendall can't keep her mouth shut can she?" I mumbled to myself laughing. I took the cupcake.

"I accept your apology." I told her. She squealed and hugged me. I hugged her back.
"Ok let's get in the car." Kim said picking up my bags. I smiled. She put them in the trunk and we pulled off onto the road. We were pretty silent until Jerry spoke.
"So, what are your thoughts on the stuff that happened?" Jerry asked. Jack and the boys glared at him.
"Huh?" I asked confused.
"You didn't hear?" Milton asked me. I shook my head.
"Someone put pictures of you in your underwear online." Eddie told me. Jack tossed me his phone. I looked at the message:

Oh! My! God!!! Looks like trash just came out of her garbage can!!! Ewww!!! 😵

I felt tears form in my eyes. I held them back.
"How did they take a picture of me?!" I asked them.
"I don't know." The boys said. Kim stayed quiet. I turned to her.
"Kim? Do you know something about this?" I asked her through clenched teeth.
"Well it might be my ex best friend ginger. She was friends with me until I decided to treat you better. She promised to destroy both our lives." She told me. My eyes widened.
"Whatever. Let's just get breakfast so I can go home." I said. I tossed jacks phone back to him.
"I thought you wanted to practice karate?" He asked me.
"Well I changed my mind!" I snapped at him. The car got quieter if that was possible.
"Maybe another day..." I said quietly afterwards. I looked out the window.

I'm really not looking for school tomorrow...