Chapter 39: His house

YNS POV
🔹💥🔹

When I was driving I was just so upset that Craig did That to himself.

Two reasons I didn't wanna go is because one I wanna be with him by myself and two I really don't feel like all the drama I need to relax its not good for the baby.

I finally pulled up to Rays House.

I knocked on the door and Ray opened it.

He had a towel on below his waist.

Ray: Hey sexy

Me: Ray I'm really not in the mood. I just came because I need someone to talk to and I don't want to be alone.

Ray: Alright Hold on let me
Put something on

He let me in.

He just put on BasketBall shorts with still nothing on his chest.

I just sat on the couch right next to him.

Ray: Tell me what happened?

Me: We'll when I came back from your house there was ambulance surrounding Craig's house and come to find out he tried to commit suicide by shooting himself. I don't even know if he's dead or alive *Starts to cry*

I put my head on his chest as I began to cry. He put his arm on my back and he Rubbed my back.

I felt a little better but Im still nervous to go Over to the hospital.

I stayed on his Chest.

Rays POV
▪▪🔥🔥▪▪

Before I knew it Yn was sleep on my Chest.

I slowly and carefully picked her up bridal style & took her to my room and laid her on the bed. I could tell how hurt she was.

I left her on the bed and went back downstairs and laid on the couch.

I got a pillow and a blanket and I went off to sleep 😴.

🔥❌🔥❌🔥❌🔥❌🔥❌🔥❌

Do me a Favor and put his book in your status that you just read this book.
Thank you 😘😘 Mindless girls