Chapter 1: Ray

YN's POV

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Ray: Are you really ready to do this ?

Yn: Yes but im scared

Ray: Dont be

Yn: Well your my first but im not yours *Frowns*

Ray: It was only about 3 times with my Ex and once with some other girl

Yn: *Rolls eyes* Whatever

Ray: Come

Ray pulls my hand and pulls me to his room. He closed the door just in case someone happened to walk in. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him he put me on the wall. He started kissing my neck. I started to bite my lips in pleasure. He was on top of me and made his way down to my chest. He came back up and went to my lips as he slid his long tongue in as we had a tongue war inside of each others mouths. He took me off the wall and put me on the bed. He never broke the kiss. His hands went up my shirt and he grabbed my right tit and then he moved to the left as he still kept kissing me. He then stopped. (Ray has never seen me naked the closest he has seen me without clothes is my belly). He slowly took my top off And stared at my chest. He unclamped my bra and saw both of my jugs he started kissing them and made his way down to the bottom of my waist. He spread my legs and lift my skirt eating me out i arched my back in pleasure. I moaned. He zipped the skirt off so nothing was on my body. Finally Rayttlesnake came out. I became nervous stuck it in i screamed in pleasure and pain. He was still on top of me.

Ray: Do you want me to stop?

Yn: No you just started *Smiles*

He stuck it in me again it still was painful and felt good so i screamed again. He kept going slow i can tell he was getting bored but he was just trying to make me happy.

Yn: Go faster Ray *I moaned*

Ray: Are you sure? *Raised eyebrow*

Yn: Yes baby im ready go faster

He was excited he rammed it in me really fast i moaned and it didnt hurt as much later on. We switch sides i got on top of him bouncing on top of him he moaned and grabbed on to my waist making me go faster.

*Knock Knock*

I jumped off of Rays Rayttle snake and got under the covers covering my body. Ray put his Basketball shorts on and went for the door. He opened the door half opened so the person couldnt see me in the bed.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°

Soooo How is it so Far ? Do you like Comment vote tell people about it so i can keep updating...