Hundred

Series of amazing drabbles that'll make your heart flutter. Creds: me.

Akashi X Yuki (ANGST)

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. I dunt want u to cri bby!

" I want to be your empress " I confessed to Akashi♡♤♡♡.

He smirked at me as he came closer to my body. He pull out scissors and my eyes widened in horror. I was very scared.

Will he kill me with it? Why does he have such a dangerous weapon in his pocket? Why didn't it poke his thigh?

He bring the scissor closer and closer to my face and I get ready to die.

Then I hear the sound of cutting and chopping. Then it staph suddenly. I open my eyes and see Akashi smiling and putting his weapon back in pocket. He turns to walk away and I look down in pein.

Then I saw a mountain of hair piled up in front of me. Oh shit he cut my hair?!?!?! No!

" STOP! " I scream out loud in the school hallway. My voice bouncing off the wall and the ceiling and the floor and hitting his ear and penetrating inside.

" I don't love you Yuki. I'm sorry. I don't want to get into a relationship because... " he paused.

I mustered all my courage and balled my hands into a fist! " because what?? " I counter attacked.

" because I'm gay " he said and walked away.

I very much cried in hurt and pain.

♡♡♡

Kise X Yuki (FLUFF)

I saw a huge crowd inside the class. Girls were crowded around one bench and I sighed as I walked past them and made my way to my seat and sat down.

The teacher came in and ordered everyone to go back to their seats. I then looked over at the bench where everyone was crowded before. My heart flutter when I see a blonde yellow haired male boy , smiling and grinning widely to himself.

I keep staring at him until he turns to look at me and he waves. I look away and the next thing I know he's sitting beside me. " Hi! My name is Kise, I'm a model " he introduced himself offering his hand for a hand shake.

" Hi, I'm Yuki the universal OC " I grinned and shook his hand.

All girls in class where spitting fire at my face and they cursed me badly for sitting next to Kise. They gave me hate. I looked at Kise, I didn't like him. I hated him. Why was he here?

Kise leaned in and kissed my cheek. I blushed so much. A girl on front of me slammed her fist on the bench and walked away from the class, the other yelled " Stay away from Him u slut". I feel bad I cry. Kise hug me and screamed back " She is my girlfriend " .

The teacher kept teaching the rest of the time and paid no mind to us ;).

♡♡♡

Aomine X Yuki (LIME)

" Hi ! " I waved at the basket ball player champion and hot man.

He walked over to me and stared at my boobs. I smiled and covered myself. My boobs were so big that people always look at it and not my face and I feel so good that I have big boobies.

" Like what u see? " I asked and Aomine smirked before he grabbed my boob.

We were in the middle of the court and nobody bothered about us. They were all busy in their own shit. " your hands are too small " I said and laughed.

Aomine groaned becs my boob be too big for his smol hands and he used both his hands and his legs to grab one boob of mine and it give me so much pleasure. I pull him away from the court and drag him into the practice room and we make babies.

~ The end ~

(A/N) I'm so shy I cunt write smut! Omg!!

♡♡♡

Kuroko X Yuki (MYSTERY)

I sat in class alone and thought to myself. ' the blue haired boy is so cute. Even tho he's shorter than me, I'm sure his ping-pong is really long. I love how he has the eyes of a dog. But why he always loving Momoi? ' I wiped the tear that slipped out of my eyes.

' Kuroko kun! I love you ' I said.

' I love u too " replied Kurokho from next to me and I smile to myself becs " I know Kuroko is invisible and I m just imagining everything. He's a shadow and I'm a human and humans can't have sex with shadows and my heart breaks at the thought. I will forever be lost in his mystery. "

"I'm not a shadow " he replied.

" OMFG KUROKO HOW DID U HEAR IT? "

Oh no u shit u blurted the whole fucking thing out, including the ping pong and he'd obviously hear it¿¡ What the actual fuck? U deaf bitch?

♡♡♡

Midorima X Yuki (HUMOUR & ANGST)

" YUKKKIIIIIII is here! " I yelled as I jumped onto Midorima making his green glasses fall.

" Oh what do u want nanodayo? " he asked.

" I want to kiss u " I say and kiss him. His mouth smell like basketball and himself. He kiss me back and we pulled away.

" I have something to tell u baby " I said and hugged him.

" Nanodayo " he replied.

" I'm breaking up with u " I said and he gasped. He shook his head vigorously, his glasses falling again.

" No no I'm just kidding " I said.

(A/N) I know I gave u guys a heart attack there lol.

Midorima sighed in relief and hugged me tighter. All the air in my lungs were squeezed out and I died.

" U ded? Nanodayo? Nanodayo wake nanodayo up¡¡ " he shook my dead body.

(A/N) Midorima is mine and no OC is gonna get to have sex with him. Ship me and Midorima, make many ship names and tease me with him while I act like I don't like him haha!

♡♡♡

Murasakibara X Yuki (LEMON)

Atsushi pushed his long hair off his face and kissed my ass. I laughed at the sensation and bucked my ass into his face. He stood up and looked at me while I was on all 4s.

He rubbed my naked back with his hand and said " I want to put food on you and eat ". I replied " Let's do it next time ". I know Murasakibara loved eating food mixed with my sweat and the dirt on my body, it was so turning on it made me horny asf.

Suddenly Atsushi pushed his D inside my anus and it came out of my mouth. Gagging me. OFC his D was huge, it was an elephant! He pulled it out and slammed back in. He kept doing it and he came soon and I jumped from my high as well. He cummed on the sheets and soaked them very badly. I cummed on his D and he like it.
We slept on the soaked sheets and he promised to eat on me tomorrow. I knew it was going to be a long day tomorrow.

(A/N) This lemon was so good right? I need some holy water hahahahahaineedadickrnhahaha!

___

[A/N] --> This one is real lol.

Idk what this chap was, I'm so sorry if I fucked up, I have no idea what I wrote. I'm gonna be getting so much hate for this chap WELL SHIT!
Anyway, have a good day y'all! ♡