Cake By The Ocean.

Zacznij od początku

"Seriously, we need to record a cover this weekend when we've got all the new gear, maybe one to celebrate six years of friendship?" The brunette suggested, smiling widely, exciting himself by thinking about all of the opportunities they could face.

"Yeah, that's-" Reece started to reply, but was quickly cut off.

"Boys, be quiet!" Mrs Joseph called, her glare falling from the boys to Evie "And please wake miss Carter-Green." George looked down and gently shook the sleeping girl, who shot up, whacking her skull into the blonde boy's nose.

"Ow! Evie, what the hell?" The sixth former half hissed half whined, holding his nose. The girl just looked at him with a confused expression as Blake and Reece laughed at them, wondering what she had done to make George pissed off. Mrs Joseph rolled her eyes and accompanied it with a huff, before barking: "Please pay attention, miss Carter-Green" and turning back to the white board.

"Soz babe" Evie muttered, not really intending for the teacher to hear it but not overly fussed the words happened to reach the short teacher's ears, which they did.

"Evelyn!" The science teacher called, turning around to glare at her student.

"Miss!" Evelyn exclaimed back to the short teacher, who hardened her glare.

"Do you want to be removed from the session?" Mrs Joseph threatened, not that it really had the desired effect on the blonde girl, who definitely did want to leave the revision session, even though doing so would probably land her in after school detention.

"Well-" Evie had to hold in a yelp when she felt Blake's foot collide with her shin. "No. I don't." Evie spat, glaring at the brunette, but knowing she'd thank him later.

"Good. Now, onto hydrocarbons"

"You know what? No. Fuck you. I won." Evie stated, getting up from the sofa and throwing her Mario Kart wheel onto it, pissed off that she had lost all three races of the round to her a smirking George.

"Clearly, I won," The blonde boy said, pointing to the screen where his Mario Kart character was celebrating coming in 1st place.

"No, I did! You hit me with that bloody blue shell seconds before- no, milliseconds before I crossed the line. Therefore, I won because you cheated" The blonde girl accused, huffing and crossing her arms.

"Evie, that's kinda the whole point in the game - hit other people with objects and beat them. I would have still won, anyway, because I won the other two races we did" The boy pointed out.

"But this was all or nothing" The blonde girl responded, glaring at the boy who was packing up the game. Winner tidied away, always.

"And I won them all. Walk on, Evie, walk on" The aforementioned groaned and went into the kitchen, grabbing some bread and making a sandwich, shoving it onto a plate and then into Blake's hands as she walked towards Reece, who was looking through a list of cover ideas the boys had made the previous night.

"How's it coming along?" Evie questioned, resting her chin on his shoulder and letting her eyes close. She was still tired from the previous night and was craving a nap, but she knew that if she had a nap now then she wouldn't be able to get to sleep later, and then she would have to suffer through the next day, too.

"It's going okay. I have no idea which one we should cover" The boy admitted, rubbing his right eye to get rid of an itch. Some people might think that it didn't matter which cover they did, but in fact it mattered a great deal. They had to do a catchy song, one which they could put their own twist one and something that people would want to listen to over and over again. If they did a song that nobody really liked or had ever heard of then they would just be wasting their time in the spotlight. "Urm... What about that one, where it's like 'talk to me baby, I'll be blah blah blah sweet sweet craving wahoooooo', you get what I mean?" The blonde girl questioned, hoping the boy understood what she meant because she was too tired to try and remember the name of it.