The Bet *Truth and Dares

Happy Reading! (:

Chapter 38 *Truth and Dares*

~Sophia

“Wh—What?” Draky asks, a confused expression on his face.

“I said I like you,” Andre says slowly, as if he's talking to a child.

Andre likes Draky?

Since when?

Pfft. As if I believe him. I have to admit though, that I believed him for a second. I'm too shocked to speak at first because we're all speechless at what Andre said. He's so serious!

He starts to move towards Draky and puts his arms around him.

Draky squrims away from him quickly and pushes him away.

Meanwhile, Driana and I are laughing our heads off as we stare at the two of them: Draky elbowing Andre while the latter does everything he can to be near the former.

“Oh Drake,” Andre gushes, “I’ve waited a long time to tell you that I like you.”

Draky looks at his best friend with disgust. “Get away from me!”

“You’re the love of my life,” Andre continues, grabbing Draky’s hand and putting it on his chest. “My heart screams your name everytime you're near. Will you marry me?”

I’m clutching my stomach because I can’t stop my laughter from coming. They are so funny! If you don't know Andre, you might think that he really likes Draky.

Draky looks annoyed and disappointed because he knows that Andre is just doing this because he doesn’t want to tell who he really likes.

And that's just make us more curious.

"Okay, okay," Andre says between laughs. "You have to let me explain."

Draky stops punching Andre's shoulder and glares at him. "You have twenty seconds."

"Twenty only?" Andre asks, looking horrified.

"Nineteen, eighteen."

"Fine," he grunts.

"Seventeen, sixteen. . ."

"You have to stop now!"

Driana and I look at the two of them with huge grin on our faces.

"Fifteen, fourteen."

"I answered your question correctly," Andre says quickly. "You asked me who do I like."

"And?" Draky prompts.

"And I like you," Andre says obviously, "you said like, and I like you. As a friend. And you're always the one saying that like is different from love."

He's so smart to think of that. He followed the rules. He didn't lie. Very clever.

Now Draky's throwing daggers at his way. It's his problem to generalize his question.

"What if I were a girl?" Andre asks amusedly, nudging Draky on the side. "Would you like me Drake?" He smiles at him seductively, which makes me want to vomit.

Just the mere thought makes me want to puke.

Draky hits Andre’s head lightly. "Don't be stupid."

"That hurts!" he says, feigning he's broken hearted. "I thought you would like me."

Draky rolls his eyes and about to say something when Driana interjects, "I'm curious. Imagine Andre as a girl." She turns to her twin. "Would you like her?"