Chapter 30- Drunk

Iris's P.O.V.

I looked at my stomach. I was clearly showing, no doubt about it. I suppose it was normal to show at four months. Sighing, I walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen. Jeff had gone out for the day with Masky. I guess they were going out for a drink or something. I didn't really mind, seeing as how he kind of deserved one.

I sighed and relaxed on the couch, laying back and turning on the TV. I settled with the Big Bang Theory. Slowly, I felt myself drift off into sleep.

There was the slam of a door and I jumped up. Jeff was standing in the doorway with a stupid smile on his face. "Hey *Hic* Iris. How are you *Hic* doing, babe?" Great, I was stuck in a house with a killer who probably had one too many. To add to all of that, I was four months pregnant.

"Jeff... Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm *Hic* fine, sugar *Hic* tits." Sugar tits? Did he really just call me sugar tits? How much did he drink? "Don't call me that. It's demeaning." I hissed. "Whatever. Just...-" Jeff fell to his side.

I ran as fast as I could, lifting him up. "My god, are you okay?" He rolled over and began to laugh hysterically. "I'm *Hic* fine... Are you pregnant *Hic* ?" I stared at him for a full five minutes. Drunk or not, how do you forget that? Did he seriously forget that he got me pregnant? "... Are you a dumbass?" I asked sarcastically. He fell to his side. "Oh yeah... Imma be a dad. I'm happy... But why are you so fat? *Hic* Pregnant ladies are fat for a while, then after they pop the baby out, boom... They're skinny again. It's like magic..." Ignoring the fact that he called me fat, I helped him up.

"Alright, Jeff... Let's get you to bed..." Jeff began to giggle hysterically. "Aww... But I *Hic* wanted to have some fun! Maybe kill a *hic* person! That sounds fun! Or maybe you could give me a blow job! That's fun! Or maybe we could just build a couch fort..." I continued to drag him by his hoodie. "No fun for you. We need to get you to bed..." I literally had to dress him. He stood there in a laughing fit, saying nothing to me. "You seriously need some help." I said, pulling a short over his head.

I decided to go out for a walk. I tucked my boyfriend (A grown man) into bed and put my sneakers on. It was only about nine, and I liked the cool air.

Putting my hoodie on, I walked out the front door. It was lightly raining, which I actually enjoyed. It was peaceful, quiet. The area seemed to be at rest. The tattered and battered grounds and roads were glazed over with rain. The trees were dripping small droplets of rain. Looking up, the sky was covered in a thin layer of gray clouds. A small smile crept upon my face. I pulled my hood up and covered my head and face. The entire place felt peaceful.

I walked along until I felt something grab me from behind. I screamed and saw that pale arms were wrapping themselves around me. Managing to break away, I saw that it was Jeff. He had a sad expression on his face. "I *hic* didn't know where you went... I *hic* felt kind worried." I regained my breath. "I just went for a walk..." Jeff nodded and slowly stumbled and staggered his way home... Idiot... I was a bit angry with him. I didn't know what it was, but the fact that he came after me annoyed me to no end.

Shaking it off, I saw Karen's house. She was in her living room, visible from her window. She looked up and saw me. Waving, I began to walk away when she stood up and ran out the front door. "Hey, Iris. What are you doing out here in the rain at nine thirty? Shouldn't you be getting home?" I nodded. "Just came for a walk."

I quickly explained to her the Jeff situation and what just happened with him hugging me from behind. "It's so annoying." I sighed. "You're annoyed? Really? Why would you be annoyed?" she asked, her voice being slightly aggressive. "I got him into bed and he just comes after me." Karen rolled her eyes. "Come on, it's not that annoying. Actually, it's pretty touching. His motherfucking brain can't even work properly and you're the person he thinks of and worried about." I stood still for a minute. That never even crossed my mind. "... Thanks, Karen. Talk to you, later."

I went home and found Jeff asleep on his bed. I managed to wiggle myself in next to him and shut my eyes. Kissed his head and fell asleep. "I love you, Iris."