Chapter 2: Appendicitis ( Louis)

Just then the ambulance pulled up that Tiffany called. The paramedics rushed out and ran over to Louis.

Niall can no longer hold the puke

Harry: Is Lou OK he says worriedly.

Liam: he let's out a wet fart sound as he has diarrhea. Karen tries to comfort her son.

Tiffany: Louis appendix just broke.

Maura: It is okay sweetie.

Anne: Harry you might want to put your headphones on and turn your music up and here is something for you to look at. hands him his favorite book.

Harry: Okay.

Karen: Its okay sweetie.

Liam: Mom, I want you to stay because I need you.

Tricia: Are you done...sunshine. Look at her son...do you want to go home and lay down in your bed in your old bedroom and let mommy take care of you.

Anne: Go ahead and puke Niall...Harry can not hear you or see you.

Maura: He already started.

Louis: Oh my goodness. Crying Continuously.

Johannah: It's going to be okay Louis. Texts her daughter Charlotte, to pack Louis bag and put pajamas in it and boxers because he is going to be at the hospital for a couple of days after getting the surgery to remove his damaged Appendix.

Zayn: Yes, I want to go home and lay down in my bed in my old bedroom.

Tricia: Okay, sweetie...I get to take care of you while you are sick.

paramedics: put Louis on a stretcher after examining him that looks like a burst appendix. They then loaded him on to the stretcher. Jay also gets in.

Zayn nods and they go to Tricias car where zayn lies down on the back seat. Tricia hands him a carrier bag.

Karen comforts her son while he is having diarrhea'you finished sweetie.

Harry puts the book down as it is making him feel worse and shuts his eyes.

Niall has fallen asleep again.

Liam: I want to go home.

Karen: Okay sweetie.

Maura: Niall.

Johannah: is there a bowl somewhere just in case my son throws up again.

Karen: I am going to put this on you.

Liam: What is this?

Karen: A diaper that you can use if you have to go to the bathroom...we have a bit of a long drive home.

Liam nods sadly better than messing myself I suppose he sighed.

Maura felt bad for waking niall up but she couldn't carry him to the car.

There is a bowl here' the paramedic said.

Anne said bye to Tiffany and thanked her before driving Harry home.

Tiffany: You are welcome Anne.

Anne: Here is the bucket just in case you throw up while I drive you home okay Harry.

Charlotte looks at her cell phone to see a text from her mom that worries her and text back wondering what is going on.

Karen: When we get home I will get you all cleaned up and send you to bed with another diaper just in case you end up using the bathroom while you are sleep...I know this is difficult and embarrassing.