Chapter 100!!!!!

This is chapter 100 and I would love to thank everyone for making it this far through all of my horrible jokes and references. This will be a extra long chapter and maybe even a 2 parter. But all things must come to a end unfortunately and as you could have guessed I haven't been able to keep up with my schedule. A lot of things happened within the release of chapter 99 and now like comeing and going of close friends....a friend thought of trying suicide....relationship problems ,school, homework, classes it all piled up and I wasn't able to accomplish it all at once. I apologize for not being able to update so I hope this makes up for it. Like I said previously this is the end of this Series but it's not the end of me I will still want to do other books and please fill free to put in the comments what you want to see! I may even do a second book of this so I can refresh the series a bit. I think I have delayed you long enough this is the 100th chapter.

Nagito: How long have we been stuck here?

Hajime: I don't know feels like forever.

Ko: Actually it's only been like a year....I mean 100 chapters....I mean....100 days yea that's what I ment.

Monokuma: Upupupu 100? Shouldn't we do something special and totally BEARific!

Ko: That's what I was thinking as well.

Monomi: There will be no violence on this event!

Nagito: Why would we ever want to want to do such a horrid thing?

Everyone stares at him

Kazuichi: That's.....dude....what?

Celeste: I do say what will we be doing for this miraculous event?

Kirigiri: A simple murder mystery perhaps?

Makoto: I think we've had enough of murder mystery's for a life time.

Aoi: Yea Naegi is right I'm through with that for a eternity.

Ibuki: Ibuki doesn't care what it is as long as it is LOUD AND PROUD!!!!

Togami: Can you stop your insufferable yelling!

Leon: But like what are we gonna do?

Teruteru: What ever the occasion I will make a special meal for it.

Ko: How about we hmmmm oh I know how about we celebrate Christmas?

Sakura: Why Christmas?

Ko: Because it would be to long if I did every single one of the worlds holidays.....I mean it would take up more then a day to do!

Ishimaru: How do you plan about going through with this?

Nagito: It would be simple in the morning we can all go to the store be buy things for one another and in the afternoon we can all wrap the presents individually so there will be no spoilers and then we.....

Ko: Then we all take a nap and all wake up at midnight to open the presents!

Toko: B-but what about the decorations we can't h-have a Christmas without decorations.

Aoi: Me and Sakura can do that!

TeruTeru: I'll prepare the food and make it special for the ladies~

Ibuki: Ibuki will supply the music!!!!

Ko: Nagito can you scout out the tree?

Hajime: Why Nagito?

Ko: Cause if he goes with his luck we will either get a magnificent tree or the Charlie Brown tree.

Makoto: Charlie Brown tree?

Maizono: Oh isn't that the really pathetically cute tree?

Leon: Oh yeah I remember that.

Kirigiri: What will the rest of us do?

Ko: I guess buy the gifts.

Every either is helping set up or out purchasing the gifts they want to give.

Nagito: I found a tree worthy enough for this much hope.

Aoi: Sakura had to bring it since it's so big.

Hajime: And how do you expect us to decorate and most importantly get it in the house?

Komaeda: It doesn't have to be in the house.

Hajime: You only answered one of my questions......

Kazuichi: He usually doesn't answer any questions and only fill it with more mystery.....

Sonia: Who will put the angel on the tree?

Tanaka: An angel? I thought you put hell fire stars on top the tree?

Akane: Who cares what we put up there as long as theres food.

Togami: I couldn't care less but the faster we get this over with is the faster this ends.

Teruteru: Hmmmm maybe I should do some of the decorations maybe some mistletoe perhaps?

Ibuki: Ibuki will get ready to make some noise!!!!!!

Mikan: Uh um I will make sure Um everyone is safe and sound.

Leon: Cool this might be something awesome!

Everyone gets all set up and small skip of time because.....author Ko is well um lazy of you couldn't tell.

Komaeda: Guess we should open the presents now since everyone has had there full of food!

Makoto: Yea!

Ok it's going to be really long if I do them now so imma end it off here