The devil's playground

In the beginning...

One of God's closes angles, the angle Lucifer was cast out of heaven and condemned to rule Hell for all eternity.

Until he decided for a little trip up town.

"Mr.Lucifer! You're back!"
"Ah! Matt my little compadré, how's this little hellhole doing?"
"Oh you know, the usul"
"Party to the dawn of time and big mountains white beauty?"
"What else? It's your club after all"

I chuckled evilly as I swirled the warm whisky in my glass, who the hell by the way would drink whisky with ice that's absurd. No warm and burning, the hotter the better if you asked me. Or maybe it was a pinch of home I missed?? Na who the hell am I kidding, okay well most of the humans but you can't call me the devil for nothing.

"Um Mr.Lucifer?"
Oh right I totally forgot about Matt.
"Yeah Matt?" I smirked as I put the glass to my lips and almost moaned in pleasure as the drink slowly poured down my throat.
"You see..I was.."
I lifted an amused eyebrow as my little Mexican fidget with the chain to his west.
"Tell me Matt. What's it you desire?" I smiled as I stared into his eyes as the glaced over and a confused smile lingered on his lips.
"I..I want to..."
BANG!

I glared at Malak as he smirked knowing he interrupted me.
"Now now Little miss Luci, that's not how you treats your employees is it?"
"Why the hell did I let father convince me to bring you with me!? And stop with the miss luci! I pretended once, once only!" I growled flashing the fire in my eyes.
To my frustration Malak only laughed and snatched the bottle from me.

I turned back to Matt who looked confused "Well anyway, you were saying?"
"Oh um.. well I was wondering if or well my, um, friend was wondering if he could work here part-time?"
"Mhm, friend you say?"
"Y-yeah?"
I did my stare again and soon Matt was standing there dumbstruck and smiling as I smirked a little, not even bother with Malak as he scoffed and schooled me with his stare.
"Now Matt, what is it you want? Hmm?"
Matt sight and a bright smile made it's way to his lips. "I want to work here with my boyfriend so I can stare at him every time he moves "
Malak started to laugh so hard he almost fell of the chair which made me break my gaze on Matt which made his little trance disappear and a heavy blush took over his face.
"Oh my god!" He exclaimed covering his face with his hands which set of a new fit of laughter from Malak.
"Well, no need to talk about God. More like Oh my Devil" I smirked. "Well the way you described it, I see bo reason not to employ this boy of yours"

Malak howled with laughter by now and Matt was as red as the blood red floor.
And being the devil I was I couldn't let his little misery go yet. "Now now Matt, your gonna melt with the interior if you ain't careful with those thoughts of yours and that blush"
I smirked evilly as the boy squeal and scurried of to the backroom with some lame excuse for work and inventory.

Malak and I laughed as we shared the last of the liquor before I went to my office and Malak walk out to let the line of half drunk teenagers and adults with midlife crises thru the door for a night they were hoping could get them to forget.

I smirked as I felt the air vibrate with feeling and energies. Oh how I loved this place called earth.
A dance with the devil and there soul would be mine for eternity, oh they joyfully feeling. No wonder Father fell from heaven, I would've done it thousands of times myself for this lovely place I came to love.

*************Notes*****************

Well well well, my dear Wattpadians! ;D

What do you say about this little string of words? I fined this interesting and I may actually turn this into a story.
I feel like this gave me a few ideas and I know my brain is spawning a few strings of actions that would really fit in this story.

Feel free to leave comments and more, even ideas are welcome as I love to know what you'd love to read! :)
If I like your idea I will credit it to you in what ever chapter I will use it in ;)

So until next time my dear Wattpadians! Stay happy! :D