Reunited <3 <3

Quincy Pov****

It took everything in me not to go fuck this nigga up right now. King wanted to slide to the mall after we dropped the car off to Kimani.

Yess that was us my baby deserves to be spoiled and now that I'm out thats just what I'm going to do.

But any way we get to the mall to get pooh (Kimani nickname) some more gifts and some new clothes. 

These 5 years got a nigga lookin like Dameian off Friday After next, without that gay shit .

We hit up all the stores tryna get right for my baby party tonight thats when we gonna surprise her Ci Ci updated us on the plans for tonight.

I think her and king got something going on.

Me and king was about to head out until this loud arguing came from behind us. The girl sounds just like pooh for real.

I looked behind me and sure enough it was her and CiCi and this crazy ass girl who I use to fuck with back in high school I hope she don't fuck up Sh.t with me and Pooh.

Kimani was arguing with some nigga then he yanked her by her arm.That Sh.t set me off I was pissed Tf off.

"Yo king you see that Sh.t fam I'm bout to go fuck this nigga up"

I dropped the bags ready to pill this mutha fuckers muffin cap back (lol!!!)

"Chill Blood Ci (Ciara nickname) told me pooh can handle her self now''

"Man look-

Before I could finish Kimani had took her glock out her MK bag and put it to his temple the nigga bitched up and told pooh he was sorry an walked away slowly.

"Damn she ain't fuckin off my baby a G''

"Nigga you happy bout that Sh.t?"

"Hell yea she gonna be my ROD"

King was Ctfu.

"Alright nigga you realize if you fuck up she gonna cut your Dick off put it in the blender and make your ass drink it like its a smoothie"

I Froze. "Oh Sh.t you think she gonna do that for real fam"

''No Lil Quincy Jr's for your ass''

King kep walking and laughing.

Whatever I know my baby love me she ain't gonna do that.

Right?. . .Well maybe,  Fuck! I'm scared!!

Kimani Pov****

I Was heading home from the mall to get ready for my party. I'm so hyped eventhough I was finna kill this fuck nigga name Corey at the mall for grabbing me because I never gave him no play.

It was now 10:45 and my party started an hour ago but IDGAF its my party i Can show up whenever I want to!

My hairstylist was doing my hair which is the last thing have to do besides put on my dress. Ci and Kira were already ready.

I was finally finished with everything 30mins later.

I Had on my all white long Gucci dress that had my back out and a long V length front that stopped below my belly button.

it barely covered my breasts. My Red Gucci pumps with gold spikes my gold clutch, an a gold rope necklaces and bracelet. My hair hung low with big curls an a bang.

"Oh my Gosh Baby you look beautiful"

"Thank you Ci, yall ready to go"

''We been ready we was waiting on your slow ass'' Kira said with an attitude.