Chapter 7

I do not own anything, I only own my OC Kimie Higari

~Chapter 7~

After watching Zero set up the gates for Valentine's day, Kime decided that she would just go back to her room and finish off the little homework that she had left. When she walked into her room she sat down at her desk and began working and once she saw that it was complete Kimie got up and changed into her pajamas and layed in her bed.

~Time lapse~

Kimie woke up and went into her washroom and brushed her hair and teeth. Once she finished that she went back into her room and put on her uniform and left her room to go eat breakfast with Yuuki, Zero and their father. "Hopefully he didn't cook the food" Kimie thought to herself.

As she walked into the kitchen she saw both Yuuki and her father sitting at the table patiently waiting while Zero cooked the food. She continued to walk in the kitchen and sat down next to Yuuki. While waiting Kimie gave Yuuki and Kaien both a little box of chocolate she had made earlier. "Thanks Kimie!" Yuuki said. Kimie looked over at her father and saw him crying tears of joy and mumbling to himself.

Kimie watched Yuuki look over at their dad and then turn around and smile at her and Kimie smiled back. Kimie looked over at where Zero was quietly cooking the food to see him walking over to the table with pancakes.

Kimie looked up at him with a smile and thanked him. He nodded while he sat down at the table and they all began eating their food with little talk. As they were walking out of the kitchen Kimie handed Zero a box of chocolate and he nodded his head. "At least I got some kind of thanks." Kimie thought as she walked off to class.

~Time Lapse~

Kimie listened to the teacher while he talked about math. She looked over to Yuuki and saw her sleeping and decided that she would take notes for her to help her out. "She must of stayed with Zero while he finished setting up the gates last night." Kimie thought. She then wondered how Zero was doing so she quickly looked over her shoulder at him and saw him listening closely to the lesson. Kimie saw him look down at her and smile.

Once class finished Kimie, Zero and Yuuki walked out and made their way to the night class dorms. While walking Kimie looked over at the two and asked "You ready for this?" They looked at her and Zero was first to speak "Yes, hopefully it doesn't take long." She then heard him sigh and she looked over at Yuuki and saw her smile in response.

~Time Lapse~

Kimie and Yuuki looked at the girls who were eagerly waiting for the night class. Kimie spoke "Okay girls, you need to be in a straight line behin the gate for the student you wise to give your chocolate to." With that said the gate started to open amd the night class walked out from behind it.

Aido looked over at his cousin, Kain and said "Lets see who gets more chocolates." Kain looked over at Aido and said "It's not a competition." Aido looked at his cousin once then brought his attention back to the girls.

Yuuki watched her area, while Kimie watched hers and Zero stood in the distance watching them. The night class started to leave with their arms full of chocolates. One of the girls pushed Kimie and a box of chocolates fell out of her pocket and Zero walked over and picked it up. Kimie noticed and before she said anything Zero looked up and yelled "Kaname." She watched the pureblood turn around and heard Zero say "You dropped one." Zero then threw the chocolate and Kaname caught it with ease. With that he turned around and continued to class with a smirk on his face knowing that chocolate was from Kimie. "You truely are something interesting, Kimie. And I will figure you out." Kaname thought as he walked away.

Authors note: This chapter was kinda last minute since I'm getting all my stuff together for school since I go back this week. I hope you guys still enjoy this chapter and I will try my hardest to update now that school is here.