Chapter 5

I do not own anything from vampire knight, I only own Kimie Higari.

~~Chapter 5~~

As the vampire assembled into class and took a seat in their normal spots. Kaname just looked out of the window and saw Kimie watching the school grounds. "There is something about her that draws me to her." Kaname thought to himslelf while watching her closely. Kaname knew that he was going to make her his and no one else could have her. 

Kimie could feel someone watching her but she knew who is was, Kaname Kuran. When she saw him there was something about him that made her feel safe and welcomed. "I need to stop thinking about this when I'm working" Kimie thought to herself. She hated the idea of being watched when she didn't really know the person watching her that well. 

While watching the perimeter, she saw teo day class students trying to take pictures of the night class students. She jumped on a branch and then dropped down infront of the two students. "What are you doing here?" they both looked at her and answered quietly "We were trying to take a picture of the night class." Kimie looked at the both and told them to leave since it was dangerous at night. Both girls slowyly got up and walked back to their dorms.

Kimie turned around and was face to face with Aido and Kain. She pulled out her artemis rod quickly and stood in an attack stance. When she was about to hit Aido, Kain grabbed the rod and it sparked blue a few times, but he held it in place. 

Aido slowly walked over and grabbed her hand in a tight grip. Kimie was curious to why, but then realized she had a cut on her hand. "It must of happened when i jumped off of the tree." she thought to herself. Aido looked at her and spoke "We smelt blood and wanted to see who's it was." He slowly lowered his head and licked her hand where the blood was located. 

As he was about to bite her hand Zero shouted "Let go of Kimie's arm and go back to class." Zero raised his bloody rose and pointed it at Aido. Kimie felt Aido's grip loosen and she back away from him. 

Kaname came from the shadows and spoke "Can you lower the bloody rose, it is dangerous to us." Kimie walked over to Zero and put her hand on the gun to help Zero lower it. Kaname told them that he woudtake care of them and write a report for Chairman Cross. 

As Kimie turned around to leave, Kaname watched her and swore her will figure her out and make her his.

~~~

Author's note: sorry I haven't updated lately I have been busy