Chapter 2

I do not own vampire knight, I only own Kimie Higari

~~CHAPTER 2~~

It's my first day at Cross Academy, I wonder if i will meet anyone, or if i will find out anything about my past. Will this be my new beginning after losing my family to a vampire. I still see glimpses of my past when i go to sleep at night. I am Kimie Higari.

I stopped infront of the academy and slowly looked up at the school. It was a large school and i had a feeling that i would easily get lost in this school if I don't have any help. I slowly started to open the gate and walked inside of the school grounds. I looked around one last time before I continued on my way, to meet the chairman of the school.

As i started walking i was stopped a mysterious voice "Where do you think you're going." A shadowed figure slowly walked out of the forest and slowly started to become more visible for me. It was a young man with silver hair and lavender eyes. He was a tall young man and he was wearing one of the uniforms of this school. 

He stared at me with an intense glare while he was waiting for me to answer. I contiued to look at him and then i remembered that he asked me a question and i started to blush while he stared at me. I slowly backed away while I answered him "I am Kimie Higari, I'm the new student attending Cross Academy." I put an innocent smile on my face and continued "I was going to go talk to the chairman of this school.

He slowly approached me and spoke "I'm Zero Kiryuu, I will bring you to the chairman." As he turned around and started to head towards the building. "at least i know one person" I thought to myself. I noticed that he stopped walking and was wating for me, i blushed again. I started walking and he walked ahead of me and I followed him close behind so I don't get lost.

We slowly started to approach the building, it was a quiet walk since neither of us volunteered to talk to eachother, it was awkward. When we arrived at the chairman's office, Zero looked back at me and saide "I should warn you, he is something else." With that said we walked into the room, where Zero left me alone with the chairman. I kept wondering to myself what Zero meant by that.