"That's bullshit. Anyways I'm Shy, Belle sister since she haven't mad any introduction, and this is my baby daddy Chase." Shy said and smirked.

Three pair of eyes went to her.

.................

Lyric walked in her house a little after twelve midnight . Her adopted mother was on the couch sleep, with a liquor bottle on the table, and with a bag of powder next to it.

Lyric shook her head, and walked in her small room. As soon as she started taking off her clothes her foster brother walked in the room, and lock the door.

"Go away Will, I don't want this." Lyric said, as her foster brother walked closer to her. This has been going on since Lyric was adopted, which was when she was five years old. Will is 25 years old. He told Lyric often if she told anyone what was going on he would kill her. Lyric took his threat to heart, because she covered up her bruises and pain very well.

"I'm on my period." She blurted out.

"Let me see." Will said as he stashed off her panties.

No blood was in her panties.

"You lying bitch." He slapped her.

"I-I wear tampons." Lyric cried hold her face.

Will looked at her, and sticked his hand between her legs to see if he could feel the string. When he felt it. He remove his hand, and punch Lyric in the face.

"Get on your knees." He unbuckled his belt.

"My mouth hurt, you just punch me remember?" Lyric stared to cry harder.

"Do as I say or I'll break your jaw." Will growled out.

Lyric got on her knees and placed his stiff erection in her mouth. She open her mouth as wide as she could, and bite down on his manhood as hard as she could. He hollered out, and Lyric punch him in his manhood and stood up quickly. Forgetting that she was half naked, she ran out the room, and out the house as fast as she could.

.................

Neya walked in Eric house, as quiet as possible. She haven't been back there, since she walked out on him. He wasn't home so it gave her enough time to do what she is about to do. She walked in his kitchen and grab a knife. She walked to his chairs and cut it up. Walked upstairs to his room and cut his bed up, his pillows, she knocked everything off his dresser, until she saw her baby ultrasound in a frame. The tears started to fall out her eyes.

Her hands went to her stomach, as she felt her small pudge.

"Mommy sorry little one." She said as she wipe her tears.

She walked out the room, she couldn't do what she wanted to do. She walked out his house, and got in Justin car and drove back to his house.

She walked in his house, he was pacing the floor.

"You stealing my shit now!" He yelled at her.

"I brought it back, stop crying." Neya said and walked in her room, with Justin following behind her.

"You been doing some reckless ass shit lately bruh. I almost feel sorry for your ass." He glared at her.

"No need to feel sorry for me. You got everything you want." Neya said as she remove her clothes.

"How Neya!? Kay haven't talk to me in god knows when, and plus she seem like she don't want to be bothered with me no more." Justin laid on Neya bed.

Neya grab her a big shirt and put it on and walked to the bed. She climb on top of him, and laid on him. He wrapped his arms around her, and kiss her forehead.

"You will find the right one for you Ney." Justin said.

"What the fuck is this!?" Kay busted in the room.

************
bad timing Kay lol.

Poor Lyric😒😔

Shy really!?

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014