Ch 23: You Did What To Elijah?!

Start from the beginning

I exclaim,"You did what to Elijah!?!"

Klaus looks away and I say,"Nik, look at me."

He shakes his head and I get up. My legs give out and Klaus catches me. I glance at Marcel and he is glaring at Klaus.

I say,"Marcellus, thank you for helping me."

He nods and leaves.

I say,"Klaus, get me out of here."

Nik nods and says,"You need to get dressed first."

I vamp speed my clothes on and am back in Nik's arms. I'm breathing heavily and he looks at me concerned.

I say,"I'm fine. Just get me home."

He says,"I didn't think you would wake up. I thought you would die right in front of me."

I say,"I'm not going anywhere Mikaelson."

Nik smiles and everything blurs as he runs us home. He sets me on his bed and I change into one of his shirts after I rinse off in the shower.

I ask,"Why did you dagger Elijah?"

Nik says,"I needed Marcel to trust me."

I ask,"Why didn't he trust you?"

Nik says,"I may have but one of his men and gave him an ultimatum."

I ask,"How long was I out?"

Nik replies,"You were out for a month."

I ask,"So did Elijah agree to this?"

Nik replies,"Sort of. He didn't pull the dagger out after I put it in him."

I sigh and say,"Nik, we need to get Elijah back."

Nik says,"And that is what I have been doing."

I use my magic to dry my hair and stand. I go to Nik who is at the window looking down across the plantation.

I say,"Niklaus, I'm still here. I don't care what you do. Just know that I'm here."

Nik says,"I know."

I say,"Then look at me, Niklaus."

He looks at me and I say,"Let me in. Let me love you, Nik."

Something clicks in his eyes and next thing I know, his lips are on mine. I kiss him back and he slams me against a wall. I gasp and he slips his tongue inside. He rips his shirt off of me and I rip his shirt off of him.