Rejected And Regret It

ELENOUR Elizabeth Jonathan

"what do you mean, you reject me?" I laughed at that idea "you can't reject me, I'm your mate, you're my mate, you must love me, care for me, AND protect me, that's what mates should do" I said as a tear slipped from my eye.

"But, I don't want a mate, I actually don't want someone weak as you, you wont be a good Luna" he said bitterly.

I looked at him, shock, horror, and Anger, But Hurt was the most thing that pained me.

I slapped him across the face, and said the words that I never expected to say "I, Eleanor Elizabeth Jonathan the Luna of The Moon scars Pack, accept your rejection, Axel Marcel Hunter, Alpha of the moonlight pack" as I said those words that hurt me, and ran after taking one last glance at him.

He just stood there, hands on his side, and a small gap on his mouth.

While, I on the other hand, am hurt, not physically but mentally.

The Mate I was waiting for, since I was five years old, when my mom used to tell me about mates.

I was waiting for mine, telling that he would love me, care for me , and protect me.

But instead I got a rejection, and I know that he would regret it.

 ...............................................................

HEY GUYS!!

i hope you enjoy this story!! :)

i can't wait to write this story

BUT i will have to wait, so i can finish my Other story

It's called

Trouble lovers

hope you support me and read my stories and wait for me

thanks guys!!

I will be more than happy if you guys, helped me, doing covers and video for this story

IF you guys want to

ummmmm..... ok

bye guys

read. And comment guys thanks :)