No come back baby

Haaaii guuiisss. Hope you enjoy the storyyy c;

-Kaliegh

~'Chapter two~~

  I dig into my backpack to pullout my schedule with my dreading 6 classes that I’ll have to deal with all year long. Joy. I feel something soggy and wet like a mop that just got plunged into water. Ah fuck no. I pull out the material and it’s my schedule with ink blurred everywhere and the paper ripping apart slowly. Well then, I’m not gonna get any use out of that paper now, what is with this day and bad luck?

  I make my way towards the front office for a new schedule sheet. Hopefully, I’m able to get a new one without any difficulties.  Exactly when I pull open the entrance doors of the front office, the she devil appears. Angelique looks up and down my body scanning my clothes while giving me a judgmental look.

 “Chloe, did you go through a car wash to get a deep clean of yourself? She laughs at her own joke. I honestly didn’t think its funny. “Well Hun, it didn’t work. Try again and hopefully it will work this time” She smiles and sashes away with her blonde ponytail swaying back and forth.

  I would just love to be able to pick her up like an basketball and shoot her into the dumpster where she truly belongs.

  I go to the desk that’s stationed in the middle of the room. The lady there is on the phone. I don’t want to be a disturbance, So I go sit down on a comfortable cushion chair. I look around the room noticing everything is the same theme, Tigers. Dang,  I forgot how much this school takes their mascot seriously. Woo team spirit.

  It’s been like five minutes and the lady is still chatting away on the phone, dang she is gonna rack up the schools minutes. Wonder what she is talking about. Maybe she is flirting with someone? I take another peek of the lady’s face laughing with the phone planted to her ear. I mentally smacked myself in the face. The lady looks like she is in her forties and possibly fifties.  You can see so much wrinkles and bags under her eyes; No way would she be flirting. I’m hoping that’s her husband on the phone if she even has one. I don’t even want to know.

  Out of no-where this hot guy shows up and takes my mind off about the front office lady,.

 “Your Chloe right?”

  “Uh, yes I am” I move my hair to one side of my head and tried twirling it like I’ve seen angel do it, because she is you know the “professional” at this.

 “Give this to Angel for me”

Now my fantasy is over and I get pulled back into reality. Please take me back; I don’t want to be here.

  I snatch the paper from the hot teenager hands and give him a nod and a small smile. How could I be such a fool for thinking that a guy like him was only here to talk to me but no, he only wants to talk to Ms. Perfect Angelique. I sigh, ugh life.

  I jump as the bell ring indicating that school has now begun. I can’t go to class without knowing what class that is, or I could skip. No. Don’t be a naughty girl.

“Um, need anything?” The lady that I thought was flirt on the phone asks.

“Yes, ma’am, my schedules got ruined, so I’m going to need a new one please”

“Why didn’t you just ask? She smiles at me.

“Well, you were on the phone and I didn’t want to barge in on the conversation.”

“Oh, that was just my friend but I am wishing that soon I’ll get a little something out of him like you teenagers say” She winks at me. Ew. Gross. That will burn in my mind forever now.

“So, what’s your name?”  She moves the mouse, Right clicks a couple of times, and puts her fingers on the keyboard waiting for me to give her mine.

“Chloe Marie”

  She types my name as fast as lightening.

 *Click* *Click* *Click*

 She quickly runs to the back of the office where the Printer and copying room is. She comes back to the front and passes me a newly printed schedule and a pass to class.

“Thank you” I reply with a hint of smile. I walk straight out of the office and breathe in the fresh air. I felt something slipping away from my fingertips. I glace down to view my schedule, but it isn’t there. I look down the sidewalk seeing it float away without a care in the world. I run after it, not caring that I’ll probably get in trouble for some stupid reason like, “oh, you are running with your shoes not tied, DETITONTION” I bend down to my knees and reach for my schedule before I was able to reach for it and claim it as mine, Another pair of hands snatches it and takes it away from me. I crank my head upwards to see who dared take my paper that belongs to me. I see a really attractive teenager.

“Here you go” He lends out a hand to pull me to eye level. His eyes are such a deep brown color; it matches his hair color as well. He is wearing a hat, so I don’t get a sneak peek of his hair. He reminds me of someone; I just can’t put a finger on it.

 He passes the paper in silence, I grab onto the paper but he doesn’t let go. I try pulling it away from him and towards me but not hard enough to tear the paper. His grip still doesn’t loosen, eventually he lets go.

“Hey, I’m Wesley”

“Hi” I sneak a little smile. Omg, an actual attractive guy is talking to me! Wow, that sounds really sad. If he asks me to give or tell Angel something, then a bomb will go off inside me and I’ll explode.

“So where are you going?” He asks, but I only stare. And stare. And stare. And stare some more. He waves his hands in front of my face.  

Ah shit. Maybe he didn’t notice me starring.

“I’m not really sure, I haven’t really had a chance to check” I grab my hair and flip it one side of my head and it lays perfectly below my shoulder.

“I’ll be seeing you in third period” He winks and begins to walk away.

Excuse me? How does he know my third period class? Oh. Duh. He must’ve took a peek when I wasn’t paying attention.

  I turn around; I’m not missing this chance.

“Do you know where...?” I scan my schedule to see what my 1st period class is. “Um, History with Mrs. Rhodes is?”

He grins “Yeah, I had her last year.” He guides me into the school. We walk down many quiet hallways together probably because everyone is in class. Duh.  I’m guessing he is either a junior or senior. I’ll find out third period. I feel strange walking with him, I don’t know if it’s a good or bad way but I like it. When I get to my class we say our goodbyes, I wave at him and smile stupidly when he walks down the hall. I can’t help but not like how he is walking away from me.