Chapter 6

Written by Kelly (PandasAreEvil456)

Percy Jackson

                Percy had been waiting in the office for about twenty minutes and his ADHD was not being kind to him.

                He found himself constantly tapping his foot on the floor, playing with Riptide in his pocket and just jumping up and down in his chair. He was not enjoying his experience in the school at all, and he had gotten a headache from all the questions he had.

                What was up with the wands? And the randomly appearing beds? Percy had already accepted the fact he probably wasn’t in America, which got him a little nervous. At least when Hera had taken him she had kept him in the country, and even when he went to Alaska at least he stayed in the same continent.

                Harry had mentioned something about the Heads of House wanting to talk with him. Percy just really wanted to go back to camp, get mad at Hestia for a little and totally forget about the experience. He had a feeling that wouldn’t be happening anytime soon.

                The door opened. Four people entered the room, McGonagall in the lead. Percy turned his attention to the three people following suit- two men and one woman.

                The first man looked somewhat old and sort of fat, with an odd looking moustache. His grey hair framed his face, and his eyes almost seemed to bulge. The second had to be around two feet in height, also with a moustache, the same colour brown as his hair. He was followed by a woman with a kind face and a hair of extremely curly, grey hair.

                McGonagall (A/N These professor names will be the death of me.) took her seat while the rest of them stood on either side of her (the short one’s head hardly went over the top of the desk). They all gave Percy a calculating look, and Percy felt uncomfortable with so many people staring at him.

                McGonagall finally spoke. “This is Professor Slughorn, head of Slytherin house,” she said as she pointed to the overweight man. “This is Professor Flitwick, head of Ravenclaw house.” She gestured to the short one. “And Professor Sprout, head of Hufflepuff house.” She finished, pointing to the woman on the other side of her.

                Percy had to bite his tongue to hold back a comment about the names.

                “Who are you?” Professor Flitwick asked, his voice squeaky, making Percy mentally snicker.

                “Percy Jackson,” Percy answered.

                “He’s from Manhattan,” Professor McGonagall told them. “That’s all we know.”

                “Do you know why you are here?” Professor Sprout asked, her voice kind.

                “No,” Percy repeated, just like he had the previous night.

                “You have no idea how you got here?” Professor Slughorn raised an eyebrow. Percy shook his head.

                “The only thing I remember is waking up on a bed,” Percy said, leaving out the part about his dream.

                “So, you’re from Manhattan.” Percy nodded at McGonagall’s words.

                “There’s a wizardry school in Manhattan?” Professor Flitwick exclaimed.

                “Of course not, don’t be foolish!”

                “Are you saying he’s not a wizard? I refuse to believe a muggle simply appeared here,” Professor Slughorn muttered the last part distastefully.

                “He has to be a wizard,” Professor Sprout said calmly. She turned to Percy. “Aren’t you?”

                Percy opened his mouth to speak, but he had no idea what to say. He couldn’t say he was a demigod. “Uh… I, uh, don’t know.”

                “He must be a muggle!”

                “No. There must be a sort of explanation for all this,” Professor Sprout chided, silencing the others. “For now, we should send him to his classes.”

                Great. This experience was already bad enough. The last thing he needed was classes.

                McGonagall nodded in agreement. “Very well.” She reached for a piece of paper off her desk, handing it to Percy. “Here is your schedule.”

                Percy’s eyes skimmed the paper. More names that sounded like they were from a children’s book. Just perfect.

ThIS BOok iS SO HarD To wriTE omG

So, I've never read Harry Potter nor watched the moives, so please bear with me.

Yes, this was a crappy chapter. Argh.

Love you all! <33

-Kelly the Panda♥