Chapter 22

~Evan's pov~

I slept most of the way back home, still leaning on Jonathan. He didn't seem to mind me though.

Why was I acting like this towards him? I have no fucking idea.

There's just something about him that's hooked me. Make me want to know more about him.

It feels odd and strange. Like something inside me just wants him. To touch him. To always be touching in some way.

It scares me.

I've never felt like this towards anyone. After we opened up to each other, I never want to hurt him or be mean to him.

That night, when we were sleeping, I didn't have my usually nightmares. It felt good.

I shifted closer to him and placed a hand on his chest. My head nuzzled into his neck.

He shivered slightly.

"Shit." He mumbled quietly.

He shifted and I was soon in his lap. He continued to move and I groaned in annoyance.

"Sorry." He stopped moving and wrapped his arms around me. "Go back to sleep."

He put his head on top of mine. I got myself comfortable. He took in an audible sharp breath and held still.

After I stopped moving he relaxed and I feel asleep again.

~Jonathan's pov~

What the hell is going on?

I have this... feeling... in me that makes me never want to be away from Evan. The slightest thing he does can turn me on.

When he was breathing on my neck I lost my fucking mind. Then he rubbed himself on me.

God. What the hell?

We still haven't gotten home yet, so Evan is still laying on me. He snored softly and occasionally gripped my shirt in his hand.

His face completely buried into my neck. His breath fanning over my neck.

He whimpered quietly and I about lost it. I suppressed a groan and bit my lip.

"We're here." Lui announced.

Thank god.

"Evan? We're home." I shook his shoulder slightly, but he turned on his stomach and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Five more minutes." He grumbled.

"Come on, Evan." He huffed and lifted his head so his chin rested on my chest and he looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Can you carry me?" He pouted slightly and I smiled.

"Yeah. I'll carry you." He smiled and sat up to straddle my lap. He rubbed his eyes tiredly.

"What's up with you two?" Lui asked skeptical.

"Nothing. I just don't want to walk." I sat up and Evan collapsed on me. His arms going around my neck. "Carry me."

I laughed and opened the door.

His legs wrapped around my waist as I stepped out.

We headed inside our place and he kept holding on to me.

(Holding onto you- TØP)

"You're like a kola or a sloth. Are you sure you're an Owl?" I said laughing.

"Just set me in my room." He said lazily.

I carried him to his room and opened the door. His room had various shades and tones of red. Some black here and there to even it all out.

I layed him down on the bed and turned to leave when he grabbed my wrist.

"Can you, um, could you stay in here with me?" He bit his lip and blushed cutely.

"Yeah." He looked relived ad scooted over so I could fit in his large bed.

I climbed under the covers and he instantly scooted back towards me. His body molded with mine. He sighed contentedly and settled with his hand on my chest and his head nuzzled into my neck. I wrapped an arm around his waist.

"Good night, Evan." I whispered to him.

"Night Delly." I smiled at the nickname and fell asleep with him.

----------------------
That was short and I'm sorry. The next chapter will have fluff and smut so....

Anyways, I can't wait any longer to post Obsession so I'm going to write the first chapter and put that up when finish it.

BE ON THE LOOK OUT!!!

-Nat

-Nat