Chapter 15

"There's somethings you can handle on your own, others you can't..."

~Evan's pov~

"Hey come check this out." Nogla said walking into the living room where we all, except for Craig and Tyler, were sitting. He held a big box and placed it on the coffee table and opened it up. He pulled out what looked to be superhero costumes.

"What the fuck is that?" Marcel asked.

"I don't know." He inspected it further. "There's a pig on it."

"Like Tyler." Luke stated. He reached in and pulled out another one. From the looks of it, every single one was all black, except for the different symbols one them. "This one has a monkey with a cigar?" Luke said confused.

"Hey that's mine!" Lui said in his kid voice cheerfully. He grabbed it from Luke. "Nogla find yours!"

"Okay Lui, chill." He looked through the box and pulled out another black one-piece with a bulldog in a green circle. "This one must be mine."

"Let's go try them on." Lui began pulling Nogla away to go and try on the costumes.

"Marcel, here's yours." Luke said handing it to him. There's a monkey that looks like Lui's, but darker.

"Let's find yours." They began looking through the box for Luke's costume. "Here it is." Marcel grabbed his costume and handed it to him. "Let's put them on."

"Okay." They walked away.

"What the hell are these for?" Jonathan said walking up to the box and moving the items around. He lifted up one and there was a raccoon on it with a blue circle around it and the words 'Batcoon' on it. "Sweet."

"They're out here." We heard Lui say as he walked back out to the living room with Nogla, Craig, and Tyler in tow. Him and Nogla were wearing their costumes.

"Where the hell did they come from?" Tyler asked with his arm wrapped around Craig.

"We don't know. But I look amazing in this." Lui said spinning around.

"Tyler, yours is right here." Jonathan said holding up Tyler's costume. He walked over and took it.

"Nice." He looked it over then looked in the box. "There's only one left?" One left and two people who don't have one. He took it out. "It's Evan's." He handed it to me and I looked over his shoulder to see Craig with glazed over eyes.

"What the hell are these?" I said taking the all black clothing from him.

"Mini." Tyler said turning around. "Hey, what's wrong?" Craig lowered his head before mumbling.

"Nothing." He walked over to him and tilted his head up.

"You know you're apart of this team too." Craig averted his eyes.

"No, I'm not. I'm just here as a secretary. I'm no hero." Tears fell from Craig's eyes as Tyler pulled him into a hug.

"Mini you are important. You really are a hero. You may not know this, but you saved my life plenty of times." He look up at Tyler.

"You're just trying to make me feel better. I know I haven't."

"Mini, I was almost shot with a bullet and, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be here." Craig smiled at him.

"Thanks Tyler." Tyler grabbed his face with his hands and kissed Craig's forehead before kissing his lips. "Tyler, there's people." Craig said blushing.

"So that fuck what? You're my boyfriend, I can kiss you whenever I want." He went to kiss Craig again but stopped when he saw Craig pouting.

"Please Tyler?" He tugged on the bottom of his shirt.