"Hello Guests." A computerized voice says. "Welcome."

"I'm all that's left." Jenner tells us. "I'm sorry."

Jenner then leads us to get our blood tests. I go after my father. I flinch when the needle pierces my skin, but try to focus on my growling stomach instead, after me Andrea goes.

"What's the point of this?" She asks. "If we where infected we'd all be running a fever."

"I've already broken every rule in the book by letting you in here," he says. "Just let me be thorough." He finishes her blood test and let's her get up. "All done." Andrea stands up and wobbles a bit, but Jacqui is there to help her. "You okay?"

"She hasn't eaten in days." Jacqui tells Jenner. "None of us have."

~~~

"In Italy," Dale says pouring a glass of wine for Lori. "Children have a little bit of wine with dinner." We laugh as we eat food. For the first time in forever, it's not squirrel. "And in France!"

Carl looks at his mom. Seeing what she'll say about it.

"Well, when Carl is in Italy or France," she says covering Carl's glass before Dale can pour wine in it. "He can have some then."

"Oh come on!" Rick chuckles. "What's it gonna hurt. Come on!" Lori looks at him and laughs removing her hand from the glass. 

"Okay," she says letting Dale pour wine in Carl's cup. Everyone laughs and cheers.

"There you go young lad." Dale hands Carl his cup. Everyone is silent as we await his reaction.

"Ewww." Carl says putting the cup down and making a face.

"That's my boy." Lori laughs pulling him close and pouring his wine into her glass. "That's my boy."

"Ah come on Coral!" I laugh rolling my eyes.

"Please Churro, I'd like to see you try." He sticks his tounge out at me.

"Okay, Dad?" I look at him to make sure it's okay.

"Go ahead, wouldn't be the first time," he says. "Merle use to dip your bottles in beer." Dale pours me a little wine and I bring my cup to my lips. At first it tastes a little bitter but I manage to drink it all. I give a little bow and everyone laughs. "Okay, ya weren't supposed to drink it all."

"Go ahead and stick to soda pop you two." Shane says and we laugh.

"Not you Glenn." Dad says fetching more wine for himself.

"What?" Glenn asks looking confused.

"Keep drinking lil man," he says. "I wanna see how red your face can get."

Everyone laughs and continues eating.

"It seems we haven't thanked our host properly." Rick says tapping his glass.

"Oh he's more than our host!" T-dog says raising his glass.

"Booyah!" My fathers says raising his bottle.