"I love you....so much." I breathed out.

"I love you too Peter." She said as she rested her head on my chest.

I pulled her closer to me as I felt a wave of pleasure go through my body and that's when I couldn't take it anymore. I picked Rose up by the waist and wrapped her legs around my mine, gently i laid her down on the bed as I kissed her lips passionately.

We laid there on the bed kissing for a few minutes until I felt myself harden.
I started to take off my pants till I was only in my boxers, I got right on top of her and started to lift up her night gown until.

"Wait..wait Peter." She suddenly said as she put her hands on mine to stop me from lifting her night gown.

I looked at her confused. "What's wrong sweetheart?" I asked.

"I...I'm just not ready yet, I don't know why but something is telling me to wait."

What, Why dose she not feel lust for me? The spell I put on her when I took her memories was suppose to make her want me as much as I want her, I sighed and smiled at her.

"It's okay darling, I can wait till your ready." I said calmly.

"Thank you Peter." She said with a smile.

I smile back and leaned down too kissed her lips softly, I grabbed her night gown and roughly tore it off her body making her gasp and leaving her only in her bra and underwear. I pulled away from the kiss and smirked at her.

"But that doesn't mean we can't do other things." I said seductively.

(Rose's POV)

I don't know why but I just can't find the Spark that your suppose to feel when you're about to make love with someone you love. So I just laid there motionless as Peter did what he wanted to do. When he finished and cleaned up he laid beside me while stroking my cheek lovingly. I was slowly falling asleep till someone banged on the door. Peter sighed in annoyance.

"What!" He yelled.

"We caught Baefire." Felix yelled through the door.

Peter smiled in satisfaction.

"I'll be right there." Peter said as he got off the bed and quickly got dressed.

"Sorry darling but I have an old friend to deal with so you just get some sleep and I'll see you tomorrow." He said and he gave me one last kiss on the forehead before walking out.

I laid there completely confused with my emotions. Part of me is saying that Rumpel was telling the truth and the other part of me is saying Peter would never do such a thing. He loves me and I think I still love him, Oh well maybe I'm just tired and it will all make sense in the morning.

(Baefire/Neal's POV)

Me and my father(Rumpel) separated to try and find pans camp fast but it didn't turn out to good for me. When I found the camp I was about to go tell Rumpel but someone struck me in the back of my head, next thing I knew I'm tired up to a tree in pans camp.

"Finally awake."

I looke up only to see Felix smirking down at me. I just gave him a death glare.

"Pans been looking forward to seeing you again. It's to bad you grew up though and that you've returned as pans enemie." Felix said as he leaned against another tree.

"Well maybe if Pan didn't take my son none of this would have happened." I snapped.

Felix just smirked at me and then I saw Pan coming twords us.

"Welcome back Baefire." He said as he stood in front of me with his hands on his hips.

"Where's Henry and Rose?" I asked in anger.

"Oh don't worry Henry is still alive for now, and you don't need to worry about Rose."

"Why did you take Henry?"

Pan just laughed at me.

"Well if I tell you now it would ruin the fun." He laughed.

"Well what about Rose, Why do you need her?"

"Isn't it obvious, I fell in love with her the first time I laid eyes on her."

"So you just took an innocent girl against her will because you fell in love with her! You truly are a monster Peter Pan." I shouted and then I saw pans fist come toward my face, making contact with my cheek.

I could feel blood pour into my mouth so I looked back at pan and spit on his boots. Pan had a really pissed off look on his face and it made me smile in satisfaction.

"That little spell you put on Rose dose have a weakness, I will find it and make sure you never touch her again."

The second I said that pans boot smashed into my face causing my vision to blur.

"Take him to the echo cave and put him beside his old friend Mark." Pan said as he walked away.

Then everything went black.