Transferring to Rakuzan

[Kimiko]

"Kimiko-sama, please wake up for school. Especially since you are transferring", my maid said. I woke up, rubbing my eyes.

I would normally be excited to go to a new school, but this time, I feel dreaded. Like seriously, because of a bet from a school Fair, you would have to transfer schools? ABSOLUTE NONSENSE.

"Mom, where's my uniform?", I asked while I ran through my closet. I didn't spot any gray uniforms.

"Oh, it's in the living room. I washed it last night", my mom replied. I ran down the stairs and spotted it on couch, neatly folded.

I quickly ran back upstairs and got dressed, and checked the time. It was 6:54 in the morning. I'm late for my first day of school! I lived freaking 11 minutes away, since we moved away from Kaijo High.

I busted out of my house, with a piece of toast in my mouth. I didn't have time for breakfast, and I usually don't eat breakfast. I plan on making friends, and having great grades in this school!

I kept walking after 5 minutes passed, and I made it to the court yard in time for school. Students hung out in groups around the court yard, and girls started to squeal when a black limo stopped at the entrance of the school.

'What an attention seeker...'

I don't like attention, so I don't ride in limos, and I don't like to give away my identity. I am a WNBA player, so I keep it a secret. I glared at the red head as he smiled at me. Other girls stared at me with jealousy, and I rolled my eyes.

<···>

I walked to class 1-A, since I aced the entrance exam. I slid the door open, and stood in front of the whole room. The teacher smiled at me, as she introduced me.

"Hello, I am Kimiko Hashikira (Kimiko's code name so no one finds out who she is but Akashi tells her it never works). Nice to meet you!", I say with a smile. I let my long silver hair down, and my blue and silver eyes met with a pair of gold and red eyes. Akashi smiled at me, as I made my way to my seat, which was in front of him.

'Oh, what great joy...'

"You're always going to be sought out with ir without your ridiculous 'code' name. Hashikira doesn't match you", Akashi whispered. I sighed, my life being difficult as it is.

All the girls in my class were sad and jealous since I sat near Akashi, but they weren't mean to me. They were actually nice and I made a few friends.

"Yuki, wait for me!!!", I yelled. Yuki became one of my best friends. She ran away and giggled. I then ran after her, to the roof top.

"That was mean~", I whined. She took out her lunch and started to laugh out loud. My hair flew in the wind, as we talked and ate our lunches.

[Seijuro]

I secretly watched Kimiko eat her lunch with the short brown haired girl, on the roof. They started to talk about something, until some of my annoying teammates decided to annoy me.

"Hey hey, Sei-chan, whatcha looking at?", Reo yelled. I glared at him as Kotarou and Nebuya shivered in fear.

"It's none of your business, Reo. Hurry up and eat your lunch before I cut your face".

I gave off an intimidating aura, and the three of them gave a wary look. I continued to eat my lunch on the roof top, until I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

"Akashi, why are you spying on me?"

I turned around to see a very angry Kimiko, while Nebuya, Kotarou, and Reo are running away. I smiled at her, annoying her more.

"It's SEI-JURO. NOT AKA-SHI", I yell. Kimiko rolled her eyes at me, and I pouted, making her surprised. I returned her hug, and hugged her tight.

"S-seijuro, you can let go of me...", Kimiko said. She had a huge blush on her face, making me want to hug her forever.

'She is so cute~'

[Kimiko]

Yuki giggled as she looked at me, and took pictures. I tried to get away from Seijuro, but no luck. Yuki continued to take pictures of Seijuro hugging me, until I gave her the death glare.

I thought of an idea, thinking it might work. I leaned over to Seijuro's cheek, and gave it a kiss. Seijuro lets go of my arm, and his face was red like a tomato.

"That's what you get for not listening to me!", I yelled. I ran down to the first floor in Rakuzan, leaving Seijuro on the roof top.