FE14 Sample One-shot

(Y/N) = Your name.

"I'll protect you! I will protect all of you!" Xander quickly shielded the legendary Siegfried in front of his three siblings, blocking the incoming Tiger Spirit that suddenly emerged from the Hoshidan Onmyoji successfully. Slightly knocking him and his sword offguard, but he promptly recovered himself at once. Eyebrows furrowed and teeth tightly gritted, he glared daggers at the enemy who recently attempted to injure him and his dear siblings. Now, there was no way that this bastard was going to get away with that contemptible move he just played. Whoever led this fiend into the heavily guarded castle, Xander will surely treat this commander with harsh treason no matter what they did.

With the devastating attack failing, the Onmyoji had a stoic face equipped, his body posture showing that he was about to get ready to shoot yet another Tiger Spirit at him, but he was too hesitant. In the inside, he was nearly scared to death. He didn't want to fight against the Royal's of Nohr. They were just merely too powerful to brawl, and he was too weak and daunt to fight against them, even with the enduring training he's been going through for the past few weeks.

And because of that, he was going to lose this fight.

But that wasn't going to stop him from fulfilling his allocate orders. This time, he summoned a Snake Spirit instead, hoping that this powerful magic would deflect the eldest Prince and possibly even hurt him. The Onmyoji then thrusted his arms forwards, a white spirit of a snake appearing before his clammy hands. The mysterious anatomy slithering towards the royal family at such a fast pace. Xander watched as the spirit was coming closer and closer towards him, and at that second, he became deeply worried from that point on. Luckily enough, Leo used the Brynhildr and a few seconds beforehand, strange foreign symbols surrounded all of them, successfully blocking the attack once again.

Then the Onmyoji's eyes widen in shock. There was simply no way he could escape from this unfortunate situation he's stuck in now. Xander used this beneficial opportunity and used his Siegfried, holding it skywards as a ray of dark purple aura bolted towards him, striking him right through the chest abruptly. He gasped, and stumbled for a few seconds, before he felt the awful feeling of death surging through him as he fell face-first to the hard marble ground, finally showing his destined demise.

Camilla let out a sigh of relief and rested her once tensed composure, a smile forming across her lips. "...I-I think we did it."

Elise turned around and nodded her head. "Haha, of course we did big sister! That was certainly a scary-looking enemy by the way! I didn't like him."

Camilla giggled and rested the handle of her axe on her shoulder. "Yes. Yes, he was."

"Don't celebrate so early just yet." Xander sternly informed, still holding the Siegfried carefully in front of Elise. "...There's still another enemy inbound. I can... I can sense it..."

Next to him, he heard Leo chuckle lightly. "Wow big brother, there's never a thing that changes about you, huh?"

Right when he was about to respond, Xander flinched when he heard footsteps walking towards them. They all reflexively circled around Elise, enclosing yet protecting her as she clutched her healing staff in her hands feeling uneasy. She couldn't see anything but the back's of her vigilant siblings, in many cases, she disliked being the one who's overly protective all the time.

"Awww, guys! I can't see!" She complained, trying to jump up and see what was going on beyond her limited perspective. "You know I can fight too!"

Leo sighed and looked at her in the corner of his eye. "We have to make sure we secure your safely, Elise. We'll sacrifice ourselves just for you. I'll sacrifice myself for any of you."

Camilla nodded her head in agreement. "I will also. I don't want to see any of my siblings getting hurt anytime soon."

"But why?" Elise asked, seeming not to get the idea figured out.

"Because, it's what siblings do." Leo said.

"Oh really? Huh, only if I were standing there with you."

Elise saw her siblings immediately look over to the right. She placed her hand on Xander's lower thigh, and quickly peeked over his side. Her purple eye's widening at what she saw right before her. Camilla just frowned, Leo clutched his tome book tightly, and Xander gritted his teeth.

It was a person they all were beginning to despise, disdain, neglect, scorn, hate.

It was (Y/N).

<><><><><><><><><>

AHA! Welp, there's a sample one-shot for my FE14 x reader book coming out very soon.

And sorry to leave you on a cliffhanger...

I hope you liked the short story because it's going to be continued in the soon-to-be-published FE14 book. I literally felt an adrenaline rush when I was reading this. I'm just really hyped about publishing the book, and I hope you are too!

Anyways, thanks for reading this and have a great day!! :)