Part 11

One week after the gazelle incident, Kion was up and ready to go. Kion woke up only find Jasiri laying down watching him. "Jasiri why are staring at me?" Kion asked groggily. Jasiri only gave him an innocent smile and laughed. "What so funny?" He asked. "Oh I don't know, but maybe it has to do with you running in your sleep. I believe you said you were chasing a 'pwetty butterfwy' as you said." Jasiri immediately burst into laughter. 

     Kion remembered his dream, his face turned as red as his mane. He was snapped out of his thoughts when Jasiri pinned him down. She slowly drew her face to his, she then licks him on the cheek. "Tag, you're it!" She said excitedly running out of the lair while laughing. "Not for long." Said Kion as he bound after her, also laughing.

       Kion and Jasiri are soon joined by their friends. They soon plop down, worn out from all the running around. Fuli only watched from under the shade of a tree. She was hurt that Kion is angry at her, she could still remember his words. 

      Flashback, Two days after gazelle incident

             "You wanted to see me Kion?" Asked Fuli smiling, using a sweet, smooth voice. She was a little bit hurt by the hatred for her in his eyes. "Do you know how much you hurt Jasiri?" Asked Kion circling her like an animal taunting it's pray. He wore the same look his father gave him whenever he caused trouble. 

       Fuli look down at her paws, her ears down, and her tail rapped around her, the tip flicking often. "Jasiri also told me what you did while I was knocked out." Fuli froze up, not knowing what to do, she began to apologize. "I'm not the one who you should apologize to." Said Kion. Fuli was about to talk back but stopped short after seeing how serious he was. She walked out of the lair and had to use all the will power she had to apologize to Jasiri.