Part 8 You know?

Kion and Jasiri woke up and look around, they soon remember the current events and blush madly. "So we really did 'that' huh?" Asked Jasiri. Kion just nodded not knowing what to say. They soon return to Pride rock. "Kion, where have you been?" Asked Simba. "Well me and Jasiri went on a date and took a nap before we came back." Said Kion. Simba looks at Kion and sighs. "Excuse me Jasiri but I need to talk to my son in private." He said. Jasiri nods and smiles at Kion before walking away.

         After Jasiri was gone Simba turn to his son with a stern look on his face. Kion shrunk down, scared. "Kion I want you to tell me the truth about what really happened. Now did you really go on a date with Jasiri?" Asked Simba, earning a nod from his son. "Did you or did you not, make Jasiri your mate by free will?" He asked. Kion looks at his father, scared, and answered. "We did." He said in a low voice. "Dad please, be angry at me, ju-just don't hurt Jasiri please."  Kion begged, tears running down his face. Unknown to them, Nala was listening the whole time.

         Simba looks at Kion and asked him. "Kion do you truly love her?" Kion answered. "I'd rather die then then let someone hurt her." Kion said seriously. Simba looks at his son. "Kion I'm not angry at you." Simba said. This took Kion off guard. "You're not?" He asked. "No I'm not, but you need to know that Jasiri might get pregnant." Simba said. "How? I'm a lion and she's a hyena, I didn't know that was even possible." Said Kion, shocked. "Last night I was visited by the four kings of the Pride lands. They told me that you and Jasiri are capable of having a lion cub." He continued.

         Kion was silent for a moment. "So you knew it would happen?" Asked Kion. "Yes I did, but not when. I didn't expect you to mate at such a young age, but things happen for a reason. Now go and play with your friends." Simba said. Kion smiled. "Thanks dad, you and mom are the best." He said before running off towards his friends.