Part 10 hurt

The guard came running towards the lair. "Jasiri go get Rafiki, now!" Yells Bunga. Jasiri didn't question the request and went to get Rafiki. When she got back to the lair she saw Kion covered in cuts and bruises, unconscious. Her worry was soon replaced by angry when she saw Fuli snuggled up to him. "Hey! Get away from my boyfriend." Jasiri demanded. Everyone just watched from the sideline. "Why should I? It's not like he's complaining." Asked Fuli with a sly smirk while getting up and walking to her. 

        Jasiri got angrier at Fuli. "You're just jealous that he chose me over you." Jasiri said. "He only likes you because you saved his life! Do you seriously think Kion would love a 'hyena'?" Fuli said. Jasiri took a step back from the low blow. She had tears in her eyes. 

      "That's enough Fuli!" Everyone turned their heads to see Kion trying to stand Jasiri and Rafiki ran to his side. "Kion my boy, we need ta' get you fixed up." Said Rafiki. When they got to Rafiki's hut, Jasiri tried to go in but was stopped by by Nala's paw. Jasiri looks up at her future mother-in-law who shook her head. Jasiri knew she ment that it was best to wait. 

      Jasiri and Fuli start arguing until they were interrupted. "Would ya' two argue somewhere else. I can't focus wit' ya' yell'in at each other!" Yells Rafiki. Fuli just walked away with a glare. Nala looks at her mate Simba for an answer. Simba had somehow shifted into a hiding place and slowly looked at his mate. The last thing he wanted to do was having to deal with two very jealous girls. The guard, despite the current situation, found it to be funny that king Simba was hiding from his wife. Nala just sighed and face pawed herself while groaning.