"Hyejin, are you ready?" he asked, peeking into our bedroom. I finished putting on my last earring and nodded. I brushed my dress and sighed, looking at myself in the mirror. I looked pale and I had bags under my eyes. My legs ached but I ignored it. The doctor gave me some medicine to eat but I'm staying away from it.

I walked out of the room and walked downstairs. I grabbed my purse and put on my heels, grabbing a sweater from the closet. I walked outside with Tae and I looked at what he was wearing. He was wearing a navy blue suit with a white dress shirt and a burgundy tie. I smiled and he smiled in response.

"Told you I had lots of suits and ties." he smiled.

We got into the car and drove off to our high school. When we parked outside, we could hear the music blasting. My body tensed at the noise and Tahyung seemed to notice.

"If you don't feel good, we'll go home." he said, squeezing my knee.

I nodded and we got out of the car, the music even louder than before. I breathed out and nervously stepped beside Taehyung, linking my arm with his. I began nervously fiddling with my wedding ring and took small shaky steps. Teachers that I did not recognize greeted us as we walked in. The gym was the same as it was when Tae and I attended school here. The same floors, same banners and posters. We were instantly surrounded by people and tables. I looked around for BTS but didn't see them. We continued walking until someone called our names.

"Taehyung-sshi! Hyejin-sshi!"

We turned around and I saw a girl around 16 running towards us. She looked like me when I was in high school and seemed to have the same personality as me. I recognized her voice from the phone conversation we had yesterday.

"Ah, Hara-sshi." I bowed. Taehyung bowed beside me and smiled.

"Welcome! Your seats are at table 8 with Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Min Yoongi, Park Jimin, Kim Seokjin, and Jeon Jungkook." she smiled, looking at the clipboard she held in her hands.

"Kamsamida. We'll make our way over there." I replied, bowing.

She smiled and turned around, walking away. More like bouncing away.

"She reminds me of you when we were in high school." Taehyung whispered in my ear. I smiled and giggled.

We made our way to table 8 and saw the boys sitting at the table already.

"Yah! Why are you guys all sitting down?" Taehyung shouted, making Suga choke on his water.

"Yah.. Don't do that, you scared me." Yoongi complained.

I laughed and the boys looked at me.

"Hyejin! Where's Taeguk?" they yelled.

"Shh!!" I gestured.

I looked around to see if anyone heard but thankfully nobody seemed to notice. I looked at Taehyung uncomfortably and he nodded, getting my message.

"We let my parents babysit her, we don't want her in these types of environment." he explained.

The boys nodded and I could see Jimin pouting. I sat beside Jin and looked at the sheet of paper placed in front of me.