Asher had moved to her other side, rubbing a hand along her arm, Ivy on her knees in from of Jacey, rubbing her hands along her knees. Bambi cooed to Jacey, watching as the Queen stood, her hand going over her mouth before she rushed out of the room. 

"please, help me. He is going to rape me, I don't want to be raped." she screamed into Bambi's chest, her hands gripping at Bambi's shirt. It was then Bambi realised that girl was hyperventilating. Worried, Bambi pulled Jacey back and watched as her eyes rolled to the back of her head before she colapsed. 

"Jacey!" Ivy cried, catching her agaisnt her body as Jacey slipped off the chair. The girls moved around Jacey, laying her out on the carpeted ground as Asher rushed out of the room for help.

"oh god, Jacey, please wake up!" Bambi whispered, pushing Jacey's hair away from her neck so she could feel her pulse. Sighing out of relief when she felt the strong beat of Jacey's heart, so turned her attention to running her hands over her head. 

"what do we do?" Ivy asked, panicked breaths coming from the girl. Bambi didn't know what do to. She had never been in a situation like this.

She just about jumped out of her skin when the doors to the room slammed open, a feral growl filling the room. Bambi and Ivy's head both snapped up to watch as Hunter, Rafe and Jaggar rushed into the room. Rafe rushed forward, dragging Ivy away and as Hunter came towards her, Bambi reached for him, allowing him to pull her away. 

She watched as Jaggar stalked forward, his face twisted in worry and anger. He gave off snarls to his brothers, Hunter moving further away with Bambi in his arms, telling Bambi that Jaggar didn't want anyone near Jacey. 

Jaggar leant down to the knocked out girl, whimpering softly before lifting her into his arms, cradling her into his arms. Bambi watched, fascinated, as Jaggar dropped his head to Jacey's neck, nuzzling his face into her. 

"stop tormenting her!" Ivy suddenly yelled out. Bambi jerked in shock and looked over to see a struggling Ivy, Rafe's arms holding her back as she fought against him. Jaggar's head snapped up at Ivy, a snarl leaving his lips. Bambi blanched at the sound, her hand going to the arm wrapped around her waist to make sure Hunter was still with her. Looking over her shoulder to him, she begged him with her eye, begging him to trust her. She watched him battle with himself before his arm slowly left her waist. 

Sucking in a deep breath, she stepped closer to Jaggar, jerking a bit when her turned feral eyes to her. 

"Jaggar, I need you to listen to me, very closely. Jacey panicked and had a panic attack. She is terrified that you are going to rape her." Bambi murmured softly, hoping he wouldn't lash out at her words. He did the exact opposite though. Bambi watched his face crumble into pain and sadness, a broken sound leaving his lips. 

"I would never rape her. She thinks I would rape her?" he asked her, looking down at the woman in his arms. Bambi suddenly felt very sorry for the man. 

"you don't understand the place we come from, Jaggar. Touch is as taboo as anything. Sex even more so. We have been brought up not being used to touch, to a male's need. Jacey is as innocent as the Earther women come. You can not force a reaction from her. You need to coax it out of her." Bambi helped, hoping to her lord that this would give Jacey time to get used to Sexton. 

She felt Hunter move up behind her, his arm reaching around her body, his hand spreading on her belly as he pulled her back into his arms. She settled into his hold, not caring to fight him off. 

Jaggar looked down at Ivy before giving out a rough growl and leaving the room. Bambi flinched when the door slammed shut before she looked back over at Ivy, who was slapping at Rafe. Her eyes flickered to Asher, who was looking at her feet as Blaze stood at her side, his hand gripping the back of her neck. Turning her head, she looked up at Hunter, nuzzling her head under his chin.