I turned around and picked up his hands and looked down at them. ”How are they feeling?” I picked up his finger and lifted it up and down making a chuckle sound from above. He wiggled his fingers in the palm of my hands, “They feel fine, thanks for asking” his voice deep answered.

“You don’t have to keep thanking me,” I pin pointed out while placing my hand in his, the comparison was comical. “It shouldn’t be a shocker that I care about you, you know?” I said with a giggle.

“I’m just not used to someone caring about me” he said while entwining our hands together and shrugging. The words that left his mouth sent a dagger straight at my heart.

“What do you mean by that?”

“I um…never mind” he started but stopped.

I furrowed my eyebrows, “But you were just abou—,”

“Just drop it London” he said dismissingly as his tone changed.

“Har—”

“What did I just say” he growled and I frowned.

“You don’t have to be such a dick” I scoffed while dropping my hand from his grasp and moving away from him.

“I’m sorry,” his hand grabbed my wrist, stopping me in my tracks. “I didn’t mean to talk to you the way I did”.

“You can’t just get mad at me for wanting to know about you Harry” I said with slight attitude but he deserved it.

“I know and I’m sorry” he said while embracing me in a hug. I gave in and wrapped my arm around him.

“It’s okay” I mumbled into his chest. His clothes still had a strong scent of cologne on it.

He pulled away, bent down and placed his lips on my own. Our lips moving in perfect sync together. His curls ticking against my face as I wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing us in a closer embrace. My waist was gripped by his large hands as he backed me up against the wall and pressed his body against my own. His sleek tongue glided across my bottom lip and I parted my lips—giving him admission. A moan of pleasure escaped my lips as he tugged on my bottom lip. His curls being invaded by my fingers as he assaulted my mouth. Tugging on the ends of his hair raised a throaty moan to flow out of his lips.

“Fuck” I moaned as his teeth nibbled at the sensitive skin on my neck.

He returned and placed his forehead against mine and pecked my lips.

“Shit,” I gasped while looking at Harry then at my clock. “My parents are probably wondering what I’m still doing upstairs”.

“Oh fuck , I forgot about them”

“Yeah…I’m so used to them being gone I forget that they’re even here” I rolled my eyes.

I pecked his lips once more before walking over to my room door and opening it up. I poked my head outside and heard talking. I turned around and gestured Harry to follow behind but he didn’t move.

“What are you doing?”

“I think it’s best if I leave from the window?” he looked at me as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“I don’t want a repeat of what happened last time,” I said and he gave in. “Can you grab my bag and phone please while you’re by it”.

“I’ll tell you when the coast is clear and then run out” he nodded while rolling his and I elbowed him.

I walked over to the kitchen and saw my parents chatting while drinking some coffee and I grinned.

I walked into the living room and turned the television on. I set the volume on mute as I turned it all the way up—settling at 100.