Everything has changed in her life since that day. Kylie has for once, chase something she wants and was determined not to give up until she has her beautiful girl, Alex. Kylie was thinking about the future, a future that did not involve Anthony nor anyone else, but only Alexandria Santiago.

When she was descending the stairs she looked up and the the girl staring with her mouth agape. Kylie smiled at the thought that she could cause the girl to stare by just wearing her inform or a simple sun dress.

During breakfast Alex was avoiding Kylie. Every time Kylie looked in the direction of the girl, Alex would simply look away. It was apparent that Alex was embarrassed and did not know how to handle the situation. To Kylie this was just too adorable. The girl was adorable when she was embarrassed.

"How was you're first night in the Smith residence?" Rachael asked Kylie from the other side of the table. Kylie put her fork down and smiled. "It was the most amazing night I've had in a long time." she responded truthfully.

After her first breakfast with the Smith's, Kylie went back upstairs to get her things for school. She no longer had to carry her clothes in her gym bag since she would be coming back after school. But she did need the bag for a separate set of clothes since she did not find the uniform comfortable at all.

"At what time is the game?" Mike asked as Kylie came back ready to go.

"It's at 7."

Mike grabbed his phone and made a call. "Hey, can you cancel my 6 o'clock and the rest of the day for me? I have something important to do." There was a pause as Mike listened to the other line and nodded his head. "Thanks." he said hanging up.

Kylie was surprised. The act had been unexpected. "No mike please don't do that." Kylie begged. She was not about to make him change his schedule for her.

"It's already done." Mike said smiling a toothy smile. Rachel laughed and like mike pulled out her phone and made a call. She instructed the worker to close the flower shop when leaving and to make sure to turn on the alarm.

"But I thought you were short on employees.' Kylie stated. Does this mean I don't have the job anymore? She thought scared out of her mind.

"Don't worry I got a new employee over the phone yesterday to work in the mornings so you can work for me and still attend school and now games. I also got another worker for a week to work in the afternoons."

She felt out of place. She never meant for them to change their lives for her. Kylie looked at them carefully. Why are they nice to me? Why did they let me stay in their house, give me a bed and food, when they don't even know me? She thought to herself.

Did I say that out loud? Kylie looked around but no one seemed to have heard.

"Because we love to help people in need, and because this house is to big for only three people to live in." Mike looked at Rachael and smiled.

Ok maybe someone did hear her.

Kylie smiled and headed for the door. Alex and Rachael were already in the car. This time Alex was in the front with Rachael. Kylie frowned but got in the car still admiring its beauty.

The first part of the day went on uneventful. Kylie went to class, saw her girl, and went back to yet other class. She couldn't concentrate so she recorded her classes using her voice recorder she had gotten on her birthday a few years ago. The device proved to be handy on a couple occasions but this was why Kylie loved the thing. It allowed her more time to think, more time to think about Alex.

Anthony was again nowhere to be seen. She searched for him. Kylie went around asking everyone she knew, but no one had seen him. Giving up, she just went on with her day. He will text or call eventually. Kylie said to herself secretly wishing he didn't.