Chapter 49: Fighters.

Start from the beginning

"We will!" I called back with a smile.

The next morning, everyone was loading up the RV. I am a little worried about this but I know our group can fight. I still have nerves shooting through my body. We were outside saying goodbye to everyone. I went up to Maggie and Glenn and gave them a hug.

"Be careful." I told them and they smiled.

"You too." Glenn replied. I smiled back before they went into the RV. Carl came up to me.

"Eh you two stay out of trouble." Daryl said to us as he was climbing into the RV.

"We'll try." I sarcastically replied smiling. Rick walked up to us holding Judith. He handed her to me and gave Carl a hug before giving Judith a kiss on the head.

"We'll be back." Rick assured us before hoping in the RV. And then they drove off. Carl and I watched the RV drive away. Once the RV was out of sight, we walked back to the house to put Judith down for a nap.

Hours later, Carl and I walked back out into the woods. It was a nice quiet private place to talk. After walking a while, we sat down near some trees. I glanced over at Carl who was starring at the ground.

  "Hey. You alright?" I asked him.

  "Yeah I'm fine. I just kind of wish I was there, helping." Carl said.

  "Carl, Rick and everyone there can fight. They'll take care of the saviours. And whoever Negan is." I assured Carl. He still seemed tense.

  "If I see one of them, I'll kill them." Carl said keeping his eyes locked on the ground. Just then we heard a noise come from behind us. I stood up and reached for my gun in my holster.

  "Ah-ah-ah." I heard a mystery mans voice say. I froze with my hands on my gun. "Easy there." I slowly turned around. There was a man with a knife pointed at me. A bullet is faster than a knife. I thought. Then I heard the click of a gun come from behind me. I turned around to find another man holding a gun at Carl's head. "Hands off the gun, or the boy gets it." The man in front of me said. I glared at him before raising my hands up in surrender. The man gave a witty smile. "Good." He said before taking my gun and putting it in his bag. I wanted to scream but we are too far from Alexandria. They'd never hear us.

"We've been watching you two for a while now. Since yesterday. We saw you guys out here. We followed you back to that wall you climbed over. That place you're staying in. Looks nice." The man told us. I continued glaring at him. "You must have a lot of shit in there. And all that shit, now belongs to Negan." The man explained. Now we know, these two men are saviours. The one doing all the talking had long brown hair slicked back, but he had no facial hair. The other man had a dark beard.

"So you and this boy, are goona take us into your little community, and let us take all your shit. It'll be easier for us to get in with you two. And maybe, just maybe we won't have to kill AS many people as we would if you weren't with us." The man said sounding all proud. Which angered me. I narrowed my eyes.

  "Screw you." As soon as I said that the man grabbed my arm aggressively.

  "Now listen sweetie, you should be thankful we didn't shoot one of you... Yet." The man said as he tied my hands together. The other man did the same to Carl. I was angry, but I couldn't do anything about it.