Explanations and Rules

"Henry?"

I look up seeing an angry- very very angry Bianca. Not mad but angry there's a difference. I geuss she saw the kiss. Turning around ready to hear raft, before I can explain anything.

"Hey, Bianca." I say, walking up to her like nothing happen 'cuz nothing did. "What are you doing here?" I ask, 'cause I really don't know why she's here.

"I was looking for you!" She snaps. She must be really mad right now.

"Well, how did you know I was here? Did Jasper say something?" I asks. He better have not.

"No! Jasper didn't say anything. But that he didn't no where you were. But I know he was lying 'cuz he always knows where you are." She says, still mad, but I act like can't tell by asking another question.

"So, how did you know where I was?"

"Oh that was easy." She says, "I tracked down Jasper's phone when I called him." She says waving it off like it was nothing. "Good, thing you were actaully here, or I would've wasted my time looking for you." Okay that's some-what very stalkerish.

"Okay......." I said kindda awkwardly.

"Don't think that I forgot about that kiss!" She states, very angerly may I add.

"What about the kiss?" I ask, not really seeing the problem.

"Why did Charlotte kiss you?!" She snaps.

"I don't know 'cuz she always does." I'm kindda getting tried of this. At this point I just want to leave go home and sleep for the rest of the day.

"What do you mean. 'She kisses you all the time'?!" She says, getting even more angry than I ever seen her before.

But that's not saying alot, Bianca is like bubble gum on cotton candy steroids: Bubbly, high on sugar, and fake. So her getting angry is like a six month old getting angry. It doesn't affect you at all. You want to give it a bottle to stop its annoying fussing.

"I mean we kiss all the time." I say, in a obvious tone.

I mean like have she never seen us kiss before. I think the whole world seen us kiss.

Now she looks furious. It's weird I kinda wanna laugh right now. But, then I remeber what Jasper told me. And as surprising as it sounds I actaully like Bianca so, "It's a friendly thing. It's started like in elematre school we just alwas kiss as in saying hello or goodbye. A lot of people do it also." I said trying to explain.

"Do you or her kiss anyone else?" She asks. It seem like she was calming down. So I can't mess this up. "In a 'friendly maner'."

"Uh, well I don't.  I don't, and I don't think she does either. It's also deals with closeness. If you're really close to a person you may kiss the in a friendly maner. Me and Charlotte known each since brith basically."

"Charlotte and I" I roll my eyes at this, everyone is alwas trying to fix my smiple grammar mistakes. "Fine I see the your point." She says.

"Good, so you're not angry at me any more?" I ask.

"No, and I'll forget all this ever happen in one case." She says

"Name it." I shrug.

"I want you to do the three foot rule with Charlotte." She states.

"WHAT?!" I try but, fail at being not so loud.

At that very moment the Travadiss brid came flying in taking my favorite bassball cap I put on earlier this moning.
Breacking throw a window, as a gun fire went off. A bullet aiming stirght towards me.
Hitting my stomach causing me to fall to the ground as my great anut Vicilla came into my view of the celling.
Telling me everything going to be okay and that I'm gonna live with her. I started crying when she said that cause I never really liked her she smelled of old cats and she bake the most terrible cookies, that she forced you to eat.
Then everything with pitch black and then a piercing white flashed.

"Henry! Henry! Henry!" Bianca snaps her fingures in fornt of my face.

"Uh?" I question I can't be hearing right.

"I said I want you to do three foot rule with Charlotte." She says, "Are you going to do it?"

I really have to think. She wants me to do the three foot rule with Charlotte? How does this even make sense? Char and I are like inspratalbe. We're basically the same people. I can't do this.

But, what comes at my mouth next surprises both of us.

"Yes, I'll do it."

YoOOOOUUUuU Guys!!!!!!!! The musically!!!!! YA'llll I can't. It was sooo hard to even finish this chapter cause of it.

Thanks for yall waiting for this chapter. Hoped you liked it! 

Yall plz go follow takenbydarkness and NightmareofthePast new account HDFandomOfficial

Love. BYE!!!!!!!!! XD