Sleep Over

"What are we doing at your house?" Char question, "You don't expect me to walk to mine? Do you?"

"No, I don t" I say getting off the motorcycle.

"Then what are we doing?" She asks. Is she keep going to ask so many quesions tonight?

"We're here because you're sleeping over." I say, answering one of her many quesions.

"Why am I sleeping over again." She asks, yet another quesion stepping in to my house.

"Because I want you to." I say in a obvious tone.

"Don't get all sassy with me. That's not a vilid excuse." she says.

"Fine." I groan, "Tomorrow we don't have school and you're going to come over anyway. It's no need to wates time for tomorrow. Right?" I say.

She nods "Okay, that's true."

"Okay, well we should go to sleep. It's late." I say, and we head up stairs.

When we got up stairs Char got her shorts and one of my t-shirts out of the draws and went to the bathroom. And yes, Char has her own draw at my house. And some of her clothes is here also. That is how she was change her shoes, when Ray gave us the wrong beep.

That guy poped in my head. Who was he I never seen him around before. And Charlotte seemed like she knew him for a while. I decide just to ask Charlotte about him later.

I strip out of my clothes and put on some night pants but it's pretty hot so I'm gonna sleep shritless. Char step out of the bathroom but she stop in her tracks.

"Uh, aren't you gonna put on a shirt?" she asks.

"Why? Do you find this...distracting" I say posing seductively and quoting Finnick Odair. One of Char favorite character from one of her favorite book.

"I'm only human Hart. I'm only human." she says laughing a little and getting in the bed. "Oh, yeah, Henry." She say, I look over at he. "I'm sleeping on the right tonight."

"Awww, why I always sleep on the right. Why not today?" I say whining. The reason why we want to sleep on the right is because the outlit is on that side so, you can chrage your phone and still flick through it.

"You just answer your quesion." She says, fluffing her pillow and looking at me. "Good night Hen."

"Yeah, yeah, Good night." I say, still mad that I have to sleep on the left. She laughs at that.

She braggs to much.

______an hour later_______

"Hen, I can't sleep." Char coplines.

 "I can't either." I say sitting up from my lying position. "What do you want to do?"

"I don't know. How 'bout a game?" She says.

"Ahh, I think you do." I say, she rolls her eyes at that.

"I think not. I didn't chosse what game."

"Fine, then what game should we play?"

"Let's play 20 questions." she says.

"Why, we know every thing about each other."

"Because I want to. And yes it is. Before you say any thing that is a vilid excuse." She says, and it's mine turn to roll the eyes.

"Okay, I'll go first who's your best friend in the whole entire milky way?" I ask

"Really, you're going to waste your quesion on that?"

"Yup, now answer."

"Okay, you already know, but............. Food!"

"Well, now I know." I say acting a little hurt.

"Fine it's you." She said laughing, "Okay, it's my turn, umm..... okay let's see...... Got it! What's your favorite thing about me." She says getting really interested for my answer. Wow! she is really full of herself. She punches my arm at that.

"I heard that!" she says.

"And I felt that." I state.

"I know. That's why I punched you so you can feel the pain. Because you're a jerk."

"Whatever. That still doesn't mean you're not full of yourself."

"Well, have you seen me," she gesture to herself "It would be impossible and unbelievable if I wasn't."

"There you go again."

"Whatever just answer the question."

"Uh..."

"You don't know what I asked. Do ya?"

"Yes I do! But, just out of curiosity. What did you was the question?"

"I throught you knew what I ask."

"I do know what you ask but not the question." I say not giving up on my fail attempt to show that I know what we're talking about.

"Yeah, that makes sense." She say full of sarcasm in her vioce. Well, she doesn't have to be sarcastic. "The question that I asked. It was, what is your favorite thing about me?"

"Oh yeah, the self centered question. I remeber." I say she punches my arm. She not going to stop hitting on me is she? "Ow. Fine, okay." I decide to be nice today even through she keeps on hitting me. "Um.. I don't know. I love your smile, your big brown chocolate eyes, your curly hair, and your eveything. But the the thing that is my favorite is how much you love me!!!" I say.

"You know that was really sweet. But I don't love you" she says.

"Ow!!!! Char really?" I question.

"Yup, It's ture." She says laughing.

"Okay my turn." I say.

_____40 minutes______

Charlotte is laying in my lap and I'm playing with her hair. I can tell that she about to fall asleep but is going to keep trying to dine it.

We stop playing 20 quesion about 30 minutes ago. It got really boaring really fast. It's mostly because me and Char baiscaly know everthing about each other.

We were just talking what were we going to do for the break coming. And suprise suprise!!! We both have no plans. Well, that's kidda great because we can figure out some thing togather.

I lie down on my back and Char moves up to my chest so I can still play with her hair. I feel her strating to fall asleep and snuggle into me. Sleep is starting to take me over to.

I whisper into Charlotte's hair; "Good night Love."

"Good night Hen," she says very sleepily. I kiss the top of her hair and strat to driff off.

Who was that guy dancing with Charlotte?

Sorry for the wait wattpad wouldn't let me save my work. Hope yall like it.

I think I found out who's 'that guy' is. I just had to put that video teher up it is so funny! The girl in the back singing or rapping, It's just so funny! Lol!

See you later. Love. Bye!!!!!!!!!! XD