Wrong Beep

We get to Junk'n Stuff and Gouch isn't there. Weird right? No. Gouch went on vakay with his weird creepy plant not to long ago.

We get into the elevator bracing ourself for the fall. One... two... three.... The elevator drops and we sceam. I got kindda use to the drop but, not that much Char. She grab on to my arm as we fall.

The elevator stops and she still on my arm, the door open and I say "Still mad at me. Huh?" She lets go and start fixing her hair.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. I have never stop being mad at you." She says. I laugh and walk into the man cave but I don't see Ray.

"Ray!!" I call. No answer. "RAY!!!" Still no answer.

"Where is he?" Char asks.

"I have an idea." I say. I know how to get Ray. "Ray!! Charlotte fell and she got really hurt. We need you to come." as soon as I say 'hurt' we hear rattling nioses.

I look at Char, and she shakes her head in disapproval. Ray is really portective over Charlotte. He all was thought of her like a daughter. But, when her Dad left her and her mom he started acting more protective and like a father.
Sometime it can get annoying because he's always giving curfews and stuff but, I know he's just looking out for Char.

"What happen to Charlotte?" Ray says.

"Nothing she fine." I say.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Mighty fine." She says as a different kind of fine.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'm cool." She says spinning around so he can see all of her.

"Then why did you say that Charlotte got hurt?" he asks me.

"Well, we were calling you and you didn't come so..." I say.

"I was asleep." he say getting a little bit angry.

"That explains the weird outfit." I say me and Char laughing a little. He was wearing these winnie the poo night pants and a ppg shirt. Yes ppg as in the Power Puff Girls.  

"Yeah yeah, Why are you guys here anyway." He says.

"Well, it good to see you too, Ray." Charlotte says sarcastically.

"You beep me, a double beep." I say.

"No, I didn't." he says confuse.

"Yeah, you did." I say pulling out my phone and going to my beep app.

"Oh, yeah well the first time was so you can get me some milk but, Schowoz got me some already and the second time was a butt beep." he says like it no big deal.

"Aw! Come on Ray we were at the dance." I said. Did just beep us for no reason and act like it was okay.

"Sorry guys. But, you would've leave sooner or later it already mid-night." He said

"Ugh!!!" I say loudly

"And I totally forgot about that. I was wondering why you guys were so dress up. Charlotte you look great." He says the last put all fartherly like.

"Awww!! Thank Ray. And it's okay. We were going to leave anyway." She says. "Well, Bye see you later." She says hugging Ray. She pull my arm so we can enter the elevator.

"Ugh! I don't feel like walking home." She complained.

"We'll just go on the motorcycle." I say, walking out of the store.

"You know I hate that thing." She says

"How 'bout this. We take the cycle now and I'll give you free piggy backs ride for a week. Any time you want." I say.

"Why don't you give me one on the way home and we don't have to go on that Hell-Hound!" She says gesturing to the motorcycle.

"Because don't fell like it now." I say.

"A week right?" she says. I nod my head. "Any time I want." I nod again. "Fine."

"Deal?" I quesion looking at her hand. She never bugds she hates that thing. We only ever ride it like five times.

"Yes, deal. Now shake it before I change my mind." She says. I shake her hand and get on the motorcycle. She steps up to it, and starts looking worried.

"Come on, Char. You already shook." I say.  She still looks worried. "Look char nothing going to happen. I promise." I say conforting her.

"Promise?" she says scared.

"Promise."

"Okay, but if we died on this thing. I'm wake both you and me up so I can kill you personaly." She says getting on the back of th motorcycle.

I laugh at that and giving her, her helmet. We're off.

Kk. Going to start my next chapter. Hope you like this. See you later. Love. Bye!!!!!!!! XD