Dwaco

So this is goin be real quick.

---
Imagine if Draco didn't go with his parents and was just like no. I know what is right and if you no longer accept me I'm ok with that because somewhere out there there is someone.
Draco is then adopted by Mrs. Weasley cause she loves him to like bits and pieces. Doesn't care what he did. Doesn't care what he is. Then like the first Christmas there he gets a green sweater with a 'D' in silver he doesn't even complain puts it on and is just like bitches I look fabulous.
Draco's room is right next to Teddy's so one morning Teddy wakes up real early right and then he's just like I'll get him.
Then he plays with Teddy and everything and when Mrs. Weasley wakes up to check on him she finds Teddy on Draco's chest both asleep chocolate smeared on their faces.
Oh and Teddy never sleeps on anyone besides his mother and his crib. That is all.

Teddy cries for Draco when he has nightmares too.
So at Hogwarts like Draco doesn't care what time send me a letter I will help.

So then when like Teddy gets married Draco is like best man giving speeches on how he cuddled a young orphaned boy who took to himself no one but himself and he cared for a creature like me and that made me the happiest person ever because he didn't care what I was and he loved me still and I still love him.

That is all.