Moony & Padfoot

So I'm really pissed. I could find no Remmy x Siri x reader lemon at all so here's some for you lovely people!

~~~~

I giggle and flip my hair back again. Prongs falls on his back and laughs hysterically.

"Some full moon idn it?"

I look at Padfoot and I roll my eyes.

"What are we doing?"

They all look at me strangely and I laugh.

"Guys it's a full moon and no one will be at or in the Black Lake, for once let's go do something fun!"

They all look at me then to Remus.

"No wa-"

I shove a serum down his throat and he chokes on it a bit.

"What was that for?"

He swallows the rest and I start walking out the door.

"Your wolfy hormones are calm until next month. It's what I use during my period."

Prongs slaps his knees and laughs. I throw my fire whiskey bottle in the bin and I grab the joint from Sirius and I hang it sexily in my mouth.

"Dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty sucka You think I can get hurt like you, you muthafuckah.

I can do it like a brother, do it like a dude, Grab my crotch, wear my hat low like you, Do it like a brother, do it like a dude, Grab my crotch, wear my hat low like you.

Boom, boom pour me a beer, no pretty drinks I'm a guy out here, Rollin', Rollin', Rollin', Rollin' Money Like a pimp, my B-I-T-C-H's on my dick like this."

They look at me and I puff out the smoke, I give the joint back to Sirius and I strip to my undergarments. I turn around a few times. I drop spread my legs and bop back up, I bend over and put my hair in a high ponytail, I come back up dragging my hand along my thigh. I flick my hair over my shoulder and I wink at the boys. I get on my knees and I crawl over their semi-circle, I crawl up on the bed and I squeeze my breast together. I look Moony and Padfoot in the eyes. I look around and see Peter looking away.

I whisper in a seductive voice.

"So who's with me?"

Sirius begins unbuttoning his shirt. He slips it off and undoes his belt till he's in his boxer.

"Maroon?"

I purr. Peter blushes harder, Remus does the same as Sirius I chuckle.

"Gold?"

I roll my eyes and get up.

I pat James head and I pat Peter's.

"Still not convinced?"

They shake their heads and I unclip my bra. I let it slide off my shoulders and I crawl over to James.

"C'mon."

I purr.

"You wanna, I see it in your eyes."

He gulps and stands up. He begins undressing and he's in silver boxers.

"What are you Slytherin?"

I laugh and we all look at Peter.

He looks me over before slowly peeling off his clothes.

"C'mon!"

They all hesitate and I roll my eyes.

"What now?"

They look at me and shrug.

"Like this?"

Remus gestures to his near nakedness then to mine.

"Yeah so?"

He shrugs and I pull off my knickers I accio my robe and I tie it over my full naked body.

"Well come on!"

We run through the tunnel, through the halls and to the black lake. I slide off my robe. I look over my shoulder. James and Peter's boxers littered the ground and Sirius and Remus were looking at my naked ass.

"Yes?"

They look at me and I jump in the lake. Both men are stripped and in the water before you could say "Crucio"

I look at the two figures of James and Peter illuminated in the sky.

"FUCK YOU JAMES! NO FUCK YOU!"

Peter swims to his boxers and dressed. I look at James's figure yelling a Peter to come back. He pulls on his boxers and runs to Peter who slumped against the tree. They kissed and I whooped. James flips me off and I giggle.

"Remmy, you owe me 10 galleons."

He rolls his eyes and points to the boys running into the castle to 1.) Retrieve their clothes or 2.) To fuck.

I feel Remus swim over to me.

"Super Psycho Love."

I roll my eyes and Sirius comes to me as well.

He kisses my neck and I moan. Remus does the same and I moan.

"Oh sweet merciful Jesus!"

They chuckle into my skin and leave hickeys. They fondle my breast. They drag me to the shoal and they lift me up and Remus does a cleansing spell on me. Sirius surprisingly paid attention in Charms and did a contraceptive spell on me. Remus lifts me up and slides my ass down his dick.

"Oh Salazar Slytherin!"

I don't swear, the fuck is wrong with me? I'm high and drunk as fuck right now but still. (^ & ~ af rn bs ahaha I'm sorry)

Sirius slams into me and I scream.

"HOLY FUCK!"

There we go.

I wrap my arm around Remus's neck and Sirius's for support.

(I had to ^.^)

My hips match their thrust. I scream their names. Moans and names rolling off my tongue continuously.

"Moan Y/N Say our names, let the whole castle know who makes you feel good."

Sirius groans, I moan and Remus sighs.

They thrust at the same time and I scream. I oragasm and I come over Sirius. My orgasm is almost enough to send the boys over the edge. But, what did it was my walls tightening around their cocks.

"Well, you could've just told me you liked me but I'll take this."

They chuckle and we run back to the 'Shrieking Shack' to get our clothes. It's called the 'Shrieking Shack' for a reason.

~~~~

Omg sorry it's bad. Jeeze.

I can't just.

Uh

Bye!

What even is life anymore?