Chapter 4!

"H'w ab't Tuva?" Berwald said, looking up from his book. Finland smiled, knowing Tuva was a Swedish name meaning beautiful.

"Alright. Tuva it is! Tuva Tyttö." Tino added the Finnish word for girl, Tyttö, so her name would mean Beautiful Girl. They desided to pick a last name later, becuase they didnt want to waste time on it now. "Oh, Berwald, Can you watch her for me? I need to go get her some clothes."

"S're." Berwald took the child from Tino and set his book and the table. "'Re y' going to t'ke P'ter w'th y'?"

"Um... sure. I guess I can!" Tino started walking towards the door, "C'mon Peter!"

"Coming Mama!" Peter jogged up the his mothers side and grabbed his hand. "Lets go!"

Sweden stared at the child in his arms. His intense gaze not bothering the girl in the slightest. He sat her up on his knee and bounced her lightly. She giggled in delight and closed her blue-violet eyes in glee. She tightened her tiny hands around his much larger thumbs.

He wrapped her tightly in the towel before tossing her up in the air. She laughed loudly as she flew in the air and landed back in his arms. He let a low chuckle escape his lips as he stood and walked to the storage room. Holding her in one arm, he rumaged through several boxes until her found what he was looking for; the clothes he was wearing when he was first discovered. He walked back out to the living room and dressed her in the clothes.

A barly noticeable smile graced his lips as he saw Tuva looking down at her outfit smiling. Not long after, Tino and Peter got back with some proper clothes for her to wear, along with some food and bottles.

Raising a human child may not be as bad as he thought.