Epilogue

Harry spread out on the large blue beach chair, Hermione in the pink one beside him. She has sunglasses and a hat on, so her beautiful face was hardly visible. But he could still her smooth tan skin and light freckles and bright pink lips.

He broke his gaze away from her and looked out to the ocean to see his children splashing around in the water.

There was James, the quirky and teasing boy, who was pulling Albus under from behind. Albus was just trying to relax on a pool noodle. Teddy was laughing and squirting the pair with a squirt gun, little Lily on his back, giggling away.

The sun was setting in the far backgriund, and their vacation cabin was behind them, millions of sand toys piled on the decks and towels hanging from the rails.

If you would have gone back to the day Harry rode the train to Hogwarts for the first time and tell him that the bossy bushy haired fire he met would be his wife and best friend one day, he likely would've laughed in your face. But now, as he sat there reclined in a lawn chair watching their children, he believed it.

But he couldn't understand why she had chosen him. Millions upon millions of boys in when world for her, and she picked him. He felt like the luckiest guy in the world.

Despite all of their trouble, and all their drama, Harry wanted nothing more but to stay with her and his friends until the day he died.

And that's exactly how he lived it- his friends by his side until the day he died.

New Harmione Book- Angel Wings, a Harmione Fanfiction by me :D
Please go read it!!! And thank you all so so much for reading this and staying with it, I love every single one of you!!!!
Much love for the last time in this book,
Magisky