3 | Fairy Godmother

M A Y A

"Jeepers!" I said at the sudden explosion of glitter and fairy dust?

When I opened my eyes I saw a woman with brunette hair and brown eyes in a white poofy dress. "Wow I really need a better entrance the fairy dust is really hard to get out when it's In your hair." She started brushing the fairy dust out of her hair and onto my sheets.

I gasped as my sheets started to levitate slightly but fell down moments later. This woman was magical. Why I am happier than a dog chewing on its first bone! "Who are you ... Ma'am?" I asked.

"I am your fairy godmother Alex Rueso. I become the family wizard at 17 and now I go around helping people dreams come true. Could you believe I used to be a reckless little girl but now I've grown and matured."

"I have saved the world multiple times from Angels of darkness, an asteroid etc."

Wow for a fairy godmother she does like to brag.

"I am not bragging I am just trying to show you that I'm the real deal and to show you that I'm the best in the business."

I was caught off guard. She could read my thoughts? "Oh yes I can honey I could hear the thoughts of over 1,000 children all around the world even in different languages."

"So you came to me to make my wish come true?"

"Yup. Now I heard something about a ball. Tell me more." She said and came over to the bed. She sat on it making it bounce a little.

"Well my mama and siblings went to a ball tonight because princess Rowan is going to be there. Missy and mama are trying to flirt with her and also is Peyton. He says he could turn her from bent to straight as a ruler. I doubt it though."

"Now tell me sugar plum would you like to meet princess Riley?"

"More than anything else in the world."

"Then your wish is my command. "Bippity boopity boo!" She said then suddenly my rags of clothing became this long beautiful blue ball gown. A blue masked that matched my dress appeared on my face and my hair became curled.

"Oh my this is the best I've ever looked since my Dad was here on this earth! But how do I get to the ball?"

Fairy Godmother grabbed my hand and led me down the stair, and to the door. She opened it and looked at the pumpkins outside. She threw her wand up in the air and the pumpkins turned into a carriage. She turned the rats into beautiful stations and even got me a man to take me to the ball.

"Now Maya be careful this spell lasts until 12 am after that everything would return to what it previously was. Now go have fun." She said giving me a light push towards the carriage.

"But what about the shoes!"

"Oh I forgot about shoes!" My old flats become beautiful glass slippers. "Thank you fairy godmother!" I said and hopped into the carriage.

"Your welcome!" She said and with that I was on my way to the ball.