Chapter 30- Getting To Know More About You

Cristiano's Pov

I take in Lucy. She was wearing a simple black suit and even though she looked happy to Rodrigo her eyes looked sad. I can feel Elma looking at me. I show you Elma. "I like when you bite your lip" I say and she looks surprised. I put my hands through her hair and kiss her. She wraps her arms around my neck and she seems to be enjoyed the kiss. And she wasn't the only one. I forgot how much I liked kissing her. "Put her down Cris" Zé says appearing from behind us. I smile at her embarrassed face. "Have you eaten" I ask her. "I'm not hungry" she says. "You look tired" I say. "Is that your way of saying I look rough? Jezz thanks Cristiano" Lucy says and like a flash she's out of my grasp. That's not what I meant I think but there is no point in trying to say anything as she heads over to Elma.

I watch as she talks to Elma. "I hope these boys haven't been annoying you" Elma says. "She hasn't been here all week so how could we annoy her" Zé says. "You'd annoy someone even if they weren't in the same country" Nuno jokes. Aint that right Nuno. "Oh you haven't been here" Elma asks looking at me. Shit now she thinks we have had a fight. "I've had a busy week at work so it was easier to stay at my place" Lucy says picking up Rodrigo. "But she's staying here all week now so we'll have plenty of time to annoy her now" I say as I sit beside her. "Eat this" I say handing her a cup "What is it?" she asks. "Máe made soup. You should eat" i say. She really needs to look after herself more.

As everyone heads to bed I follow Lucy to the kitchen. "Wow Zé and Elma have found a new show to watch" Nuno whispers to her a she washes the cup in the sink. "Do you have any idea what Nuno is talk about" she turns asking me. "Think he's talking about you and me been the show. And I think they need another show" i say smirking and wrap my arms around her waist."I don't think so" she says shaking her head and pulling out of my arms. "They've left the room if you can see" she says pointing to the couch. "So" i say. What does that mean?

"So no kissing unless your family is in the room" she says. "But Nuno" I start to say but she interrupts me "Family who aren't party to our arrangement" she says. Ok so I can kiss Lucy as long as everyone except Nuno is around. I must work around that. "Nuno could you do me a favour" I hear Lucy ask him. "Anything" he says. Of course he'd do anything for her. "Don't tempt me Nuno" she laughs. What do you mean don't tempt you. What could you want Nuno to do for you.
"Could you get the suit case in my car? I want to read Rodrigo a story" she says. "Ahm sure" he says and leaves. A suitcase so darling is planning on staying a while I think.

I ring Jorge as Lucy walks upstairs. "Hey Cristiano. Did Lucy arrive?" he asks. "Yeah how did you know she was coming" I say. "Your Máe told me. She's very happy. She likes Lucy. I can't wait to talk to her again. I'm surprised she's putting up with you" he says. "Elma is starting to watch us a bit too closely" I say. "Work on your acting skills" he says. "Yeah, yeah whatever. I'll see after the match on Saturday. Noite" I say and hang up.

"Did you upset Lucy" Elma asks when I reach the top of the stairs. "No" I say. "Then why didn't she stay here this week" she asks. "Like Lucy said she was busy at work. Plus she thought Zé might talk to me about Katia if it was just the guys around. So did you ask Katia why she left so early on Sunday" I ask. "It's not our business" she says. "Boa Noite Elma" I say heading to my door.

I see Lucy sitting on the floor with a bunch of clothes beside her. You ok" I ask her. "Why wouldn't I be" she says. Try telling your face I was about to say but decided not to. "Jorge says hello. He's surprised you've put up with me for as long" he says. "Me too" I hear her whisper. Is that how she feels. What have I done?

"Although it could be worse. I could be sharing at bed with Zé" she says and I laugh. I look at her and the clothes when I notice a top. "You must be joking" I say picking up the top. "What" she asks. "Please don't tell me you support them" I shout. "Why wouldn't I support them? I can support who I like" she says pulling the top of off my hands. "But them" I ask. I can't believe it. "Oh shut up Cristiano. If you want to go act like a child go talk to Rodrigo. I'm too tired to talk about this" she shouts "I'm not acting like a child" I say.