Chapter 23- Game Day

Lucy's Pov

That was not part of the deal I think as I help Rodrigo wash his hands. I knew there was going to be trouble as soon as Cristiano smirked at me outside his bedroom door. "You too need to be more affectionate with each other" Nuno had said. Hell I should have ran when he agreed with Nuno.

When we arrived into the kitchen I was hit with the smell of food. Dolores certainly loved the kitchen. Breakfast was lovely. Well the food bit. The other bit was well I can't think of a word to describe it. Everything was going well. I was sitting eating pancakes and enjoying having Rodrigo sit on my lap. He was so excited to be seeing his Papa.

Everything was fine until I had gotten up to get juice for Rodrigo. I had sat him in my chair and had headed to the fridge. When I had gotten back to the table Elma was rolling her eyes and Cristiano had a frown on his face. I wasn't expecting Cristiano to pull me onto his lap. I even let out a sequel. Cristiano had tried to stop me from moving. He completed tried to ignore the fact that I was on his lap.

"No he's not. In fact he'd love you all to stay forever. Isn't that what you told me last night, Cristiano" I had smirked at him reminding him I was here when Elma had said how much he Cristiano was looking forward to all of them leaving. I was surprised that Dolores and everyone was leaving so quickly to go back to Portugal. I didn't mind them been around as much as I thought.
Cristiano placed a kiss on my cheek and had run his finger down my back like he every right to do so.

"What are you doing?" I whispered into his ear. "Just listening to Nuno" he said before kissing my neck. I felt his hand stroking my stomach. His finger moved over my bottom lip and I couldn't help but shiver. "I think that's enough" I said and he looked into my eyes and said "Not nearly enough sweetheart". I was trying to speak but he cut me off with his lips. I forgot how good of a kisser he was. I was so embarrassed when Dolores had spoken. I had forgotten that there were others at the table.

"Lucy are you going to miss me" Rodrigo says staring at me from his bed. "Sorry Rodrigo, what did you say sweetie" I say standing away from the dresser stopping myself from thinking about that kiss. "I said are you going to miss me" he says. "Of course I will" I say picking him up and swinging him around.

Soon it was time for everyone to leave and we were all saying our goodbyes in the living room. "Adeus Lucy. It was lovely to meet you" Dolores says to me as she gives me a warm hug goodbye. "It was nice to meet you too Dolores. Have a safe flight" I say. "Bye Lucy. See you next week" Rodrigo says running past me towards the door. "Bye Rodrigo" Cristiano shouts after him with a laugh.

"Guess we know who their new favourite is" Nuno says after we wave goodbye to Cristiano's family. "Yeah" Cristiano says. "That went well. I think they believe ye two anyway. Well after breakfast, I think even Elma is sure" Nuno smirks looking between Cristiano and I.

                          ************************************Friday*******************************

"Hey Lucy do you think this makes me look fat" Elena asks as she twirls in a black and white dress around in the stores changing room. "If you're fat in that, then I'm a princess" I say checking my phone. "Expecting someone to call" Elena asks. "Yeah Josh. He was meeting his Dad and Tina's doctors today in London" I say. "She sounds like she's getting on ok. I'm mean anytime she speaks to me she seems coherent although she doesn't know why she's there" Elena says. "Well at least she's talking to you" I grumble.

"I know Luce. I'm sorry. But she only ever discusses her case with me. She still hasn't agreed to plead guilty next week" Elena says wrapping her arm around my shoulders. "Hopefully she's change her mind" I say again checking my phone. "I thought you were checking to see if your mystery man was calling you" Elena jokes. "What man" I ask hoping she hasn't found out about mine and Cristiano's so called relationship. "The reason I haven't seen you all this week" Elena says as she heads back behind the curtain to change. "I've been in Newcastle working all week you know that" I say through the curtain. "Yeah I know. I was just hoping you would jump into bed with some hot guy" she says back to me. "Elena" I laugh. "I'm sorry but foxy lady you need a man. You are always working. All work and no play, makes Lucy a very dull girl" she laughs walking out with the dress over her arm.