Part Three......Why Me?

It's cold.

She lays on the damp floor, tears stream down her face. Dried blood fills her hair, she was barely dressed just a musty black T-shirt hung off her thin body.

The surrounding are nothing but four brick walls. The room is filled with darkness and a large wooden door stood in the corner.

The door swings open as 'he' stumbles in towards her.

"Get up, pretty girl!" He spits pulling at her dark hair. "My friends are waiting for you, don't forget to be polite now and say thank you."

He drags her out of the small room down a narrow corridor. He pushes her into the third door causing her to fall on her knees.

"We'll aren't you a pretty sight," a man smirks, licking his lips as he pats the bed.

She closes her eyes and wills it to hurry up and end as his loud grunts ring through her ears.

Everything goes dark.

She wakes to a heavy body towering over her. Excruciating pain flushes through her small body.

"Your so pretty my dear," he laughs in her ear.

She grabs his head and sinks her teeth into his throat. She pushes harder and harder. Blood runs down her chin as she rips out his throat.

She scrambles to the opened window and quickly climbs out of it sliding down the ceramic drainpipe.

The rain is falling down heavily as hers drenched top clings to her bruised body.

After walking for miles she comes to a quiet street. as she walks through the streets the street lamps flicker. She finally stops outside an old Victorian house. The house is in darkness. She rushes up the path and pushes at the large wooden door. It slowly creaks open.

The house seems to have been empty for a while.

As she looks at her reflection in the bathroom mirror, the words 'your so pretty' and 'aren't you a pretty sight' fills the air. Tears slide down her face as she holds the frame of the mirrored cupboard. In one swift movement she slams her face into the mirror, shards of glass cut into her face. Blood drips into the dirty sink.

She didn't want to be pretty anymore. Was that why all that happened to her?

After that she vowed that each and every man that put her through hell would pay for it. 'He' would regret it!