Part One......Playing The Game

A single car rides down the dark lightening street lighting the house for a split second with the headlights, as it passes by. If only the driver knew what thing were happening inside that old Victorian house at the end of the street.

The house stood alone in the darkest part of the street. The rusty metal gate hung off the hinges as it rocks slowly in the howling wind. The overgrown garden held broken furniture that the neighbours had thrown in. Green wet moss spread across the uneven path leading up to the tall unlit house.

Black wooden sashes hung loosely from each dusty window. The white paint peeling away from the wooden walls of the house.

The house was dark and decrepit. It felt as it it was not held together with nails and mortar but with the anguish and despair of lost souls that screamed to get out.

There 'she' strolls up and down the long corridor, the deep red velvet wallpaper looked wet as if dark thick blood oozed down the walls. The noise of her in stiletto heels as each foot touched the floor echoed throughout the empty isolated house.

Some people say she is looking for the person who ripped away her innocence, some say she has no soul and that she loves to hear the screams of broken men as she tortures them to a slow and painful death.

Her long black hair covers her mysterious face so one can see it. As her tall thin body continues to walk slowly she carries a long worn out sledgehammer. A low grating sound is made as she drags the sledgehammer across the old wooden floorboards.

A quiet sob fills the room as she opens the creaky door, light floods in from the dull orange moon that shines through the windows. The mouldy, rotting walls shake as she slams the heavy door shut tight. A strong metallic stench fills the room as it drips from his infected wounds.

"Please, I don't know what you want from me," a low husky voice cries out. "Just let me go, please!"

The noise of a chain clanging behind the tortured man rings through his ears causing him to jump.

"Please!" He begs.

A loud throbbing noise echoes as his heart crashes against his already bruised chest. The coldness of the metal chain as its wrapped around his weak wrists make him cry out in shock.

"Just show me your face please, do I even know you?" He cries out as he is lifted by the chains painfully into the dark cold air of the room.

The roar of a chainsaw coming to life fills the air. Wailing screams of excruciating pain escapes his mouth. Warm blood squirts as the chainsaw tears through his limbs in his leg. The crunch of the bones as the sharp teeth of the saw rips through it echoes.

Rustling sounds come from below him as she pours salt granules onto a piece of brown paper. In one swift move she slams the paper against the wounds.

A high pitch scream rips through the silent air as the salt expands across the torn flesh.

"Just kill me, please!" He screams weakly.

She releases the chains causing his body to crash into the hard concrete floor. He lays motionless just looking up pathetically at her. She slowly crouches down beside him, pulling him up towards her by the scruff of his neck.

"Please," he whispers.

His eyes widen as she brushes her hair from out of her face. He begins to squirm trying to escape her grasp as he looks at her in shock.

"No!" He cries shaking his head. "Not you!"

She leans closer to him placing her lips against his cold bloodstained cheek. She lowers him down to the floor and climbs onto him. As she lifts her head she smirks at him knowing what her next move will be. She gently places her hands on each side of his face, he looks at her pleadingly. She tilts her head back and opens her mouth widely, a loud screeching notice escapes her throat. She starts to suck in, his face stains as he struggles to breathe. A lonely tear slides down his bruised cheek as she sucks out his last breath.

She quickly walks in to her dark bathroom, the strong smell of disinfectant filled the room. As she turns the hot water tap the pipes begin to clang as the warm water rushes through them. The clear transparent water turns a crimson colour as she places her bloodstained hands under the flushing water. 'She' looks up at what was a mirror but now just a cupboard door, shards of glass twinkled as they remain clung to the frame.

A loud sigh escapes her lips as she dries her now cleaned hands on a new white towel.

She shuts the front door behind heras she starts to walk the path. Pulling up her hood on her long black cloak she looks around to make sure the street is empty. She knew she was ready now.

She disappears into the distance on her search for 'the one' her main victim.