chapter 2

"Hey, no swearing!" Rose says before picking up the car seat and bringing the baby inside.
"Calum call Ashton and tell him and Luke to get here asap."
Michael stands beside Rose and they both stare at the sleeping baby. Michael in wonder and Rose in confusion.

"They will be here in a second," Calum says and stands beside them.
They all stared at the baby until its eyes open and look over all of them before stopping on Calum.
"Why is it looking at me?" Calum asks not taking his eyes off the baby.
"I don't know Calum it's a baby, maybe she likes your face."
Michael snorts at that
"Who would like Calum's face?" Before Calum can protest the door opens and Ashton walks in with Luke behind him.
"Why were we summ- did you stupid idiots kidnap a baby?" Ashton stares in disbelief at the baby.
"We didn't kidnap it, it showed up at our door," Michael says
"For some reason, I don't believe you," Ashton says and comes to stand beside them. Luke, however, goes towards the car seat and starts unbuckling the baby.
"Luke what the hell it could be dangerous," Michael says but doesn't move to stop him.
"Yes, Michael the baby is going to attack me any second." As soon as Luke said that the baby burst into tears.
"See! It will use its tears to distract you then it will pounce." Everyone stares at Michael until the baby lets out a very loud wail/sob.
Luke looks panicked and hands the baby to the closest person, who happens to be Michael.
"I don't want it!" Michael yells and just about drops the baby if it weren't for Calum catching her.
"Jesus Christ Michael it's a baby, not a ball." Calum situates the baby so she's resting on his shoulder and starts rocking side to side. It took a few minutes but she eventually calmed down.
"So who's baby is it, and will I have to call the police?" Ashton says looking over at Rose who is the most responsible out of all of them.
"As we said before, the baby just showed up. We don't know who's it is." Rose says looking at Ashton.
"Did she come with a note or something?" Rose walks over to the car seat and starts shifting through all the blankets.
Tucked in the side of the car seat along with a teddy bear was a white letter with 'Calum' written in black on the outside.
"Well there's this and it's addressed to Calum." She states while holding up the note so everyone can see.
"Jesus Christ Calum you pulled a Louis and got a girl pregnant?" Michael says
"Why don't we read the letter before assuming its actually Calums." With that Rose opens the letter and starts reading through it.
"Her name is Rebel, she's 5 months, and she's Calums. The mother is Alice." They all look at Calum as he puts his thinking face on.
"Um I don't recall an Alice but we did start our break awhile ago so me going to a club and taking a girl home only to get her pregnant then forget because I was drunk is very likely." He says while looking at all of them.
"Well lucky for you Calum I remember an Alice, we were having a malum night and after getting dickered you took a girl back to our place who had been all over you the whole night," Michael says while watching Calum watch the baby.
"So what I'm hearing is you guys didn't kidnap the baby, Calum pulled a Louis and got a girl pregnant, and now we have a baby to take care of," Ashton says.

------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapters, I don't know why but the first couple chapters of all my books are short. The chapter will get longer though. WHO LET ME SAY THAT THE BABY WAS CONCEIVED THE SAME MONTH IT WAS BORN??