Chapter Three

"Jimin!" I yelled out hoping that he would hear me.

"Jimin!" I yelled out once again as he walked into the room looking extremely annoyed, but eye-smiled at me anyways. "Yes Yoongi?"

"I need to pee. Untie me."

He just sighed and placed a bucket in front of me and I looked up at him surprised.

"You expect me to pee in that thing? Where the hell do I put it when I'm done? It's going to stink the whole place up." I was extremely upset with this arrangement.

I didn't want to pee in a freaking bucket.

He didn't even untie me so that I could use it! How stupid could this pabo be?

"Well are you going to untie me? How am I supposed to use the bucket if you don't untie me?"

"You can aim, can't you?" My jaw dropped at what he said.

"How the hell am I supposed to aim when.. Oh. OH no no no. Don't you dare Jimin. I swear if you go anywhere near me when I am tied like this, you will be dead before I leave. Anyways I don't even know you!"

I practically yelled at him, in fear for my personal bubble. I also really did not want him to see "me".

It's just wrong you know?

"Fine I'll untie you but you had better still be here by the time I get back. I have some errands to run but I will be back soon. Bye Yoongi."

He untied me, waved back to me as he exited and locked the door.

As I got up and stretched, I braced myself to look into the bucket. I looked into the bucket and oh my goodness that's nasty. Just plain nasty.

Does this boy not have a bathroom or something?

The least he could do is clean it out for me. Aish. At least he gave me somewhere to use. Right??

Might as well use it while he's gone so he doesn't pop in on me.

As I unzipped my fly, I heard the lock on the door click.

"Goddammit Jimin!" I yelled as a person who was NOT Jimin walked in the door.

"Wow Yoongi calm down." He had an extremely deep voice and a semi rectangle smile. And he was taller than me.

Goddamn you stupid short genes.

"My name is Taehyung. I've been asked by Jimin to watch you and make sure that you don't leave. Anyways he said that you needed to use the bathroom. Did you go yet?"

He seemed so nice but it makes me wonder why he is assisting Jimin.

"Oh and instead of calling me Taehyung, call me Tae."

Ok so his name is Tae, he's nice, but he's helping Jimin.

"I haven't used the bathroom yet. I was in the middle of it when you walked in. That's why the whole 'goddammit Jimin' situation happened."

I had no shame in saying that I was using the bathroom. He asked anyways.

"Oh I'm sorry. Don't tell me that you were going to use the bucket.." He had the same surprised look that I had earlier.

I just shrugged.

"I guess Jimin didn't want me to leave the room."

"That pabo. I'll take you to the bathroom. Just make sure not to touch anything. Ok?"

I nodded my head because I really needed to go. I honestly didn't want to use that horrid bucket.

"Ok follow me." He gave me a small smile and led me out of the room.

As I was walking, I got distracted.

I saw on a shelf, there was a picture. It was a picture of 7 little boys, around 4-5 years old.

Tae, Jimin, and 4 others I didn't know.

The last person in the picture,

was me.

---------------

This one was a somewhat filler. I honestly have no idea where this story is going. I probably should have planned this out beforehand.. Well anyways I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless. And now we have Tae here!! Yay!! Oh and please excuse all of the spelling and grammar mistakes. I swear KPop has ruined my English. Not that I'm complaining or anything.. It's a win lose situation.. Well anyways just to let you know, I probably will NOT update every day. It's hard to write a chapter every day. Either way. Bye bye!!