8,

Mia's Pov
*after detention*

I just got home and still can't get over what happened in detention. Jeez Mia! Derek probably didn't even give a fuck about the damn kiss chill! Ugh fuck you feelings.

I decided to call Sarah to come over so I can tell her all the things she missed out on.

Phone call:

S: hello?
M: come over! I need to tell you about everything that happened and I'll order a pizza
S: k I'll be there in 20
M: ok bye

I hung up and ordered a pizza. A couple minutes later I heard the doorbell ring I opened the door and it was the pizza man.

"Your total will be $17.50 and your number" he smirks

"Here you go" I say passing him the money "and I'm good" I say slamming the door in the pizza guys face. Sorry my eyes are on one thing and one thing only and it was the pizza not him.

I laughed setting the pizza down on the counter. I grab all my candy, chip, sodas, and cupcakes in my cabinet and set it down next to the pizza. It's going to be a bomb ass girls night tonight.

I heard the door bell ring again and went to open it.

"Sarah! The pizza man tried to hit on me!" I whine

"Was he cute at least?"

"No!" We both laugh

We grab all the junk food and start eating it on the couch talking.

"We should go to the bea-"

"I kissed Derek in detention today and I liked it... A lot" I interrupt Sarah biting my lip.

"Wait wait wait. Hold on. You what?" She says putting the pizza down

"Well I got Derek and I a detention and I kinda kissed him when mr. Horel left. We almost got caught but I ran back to my seat before mr. Horel can catch us"

"That's what that is!" She says pointing to my neck. I looked at her confused. I grab my phone opening it to the camera app I look at where she was pointing to and forgot Derek gave me a fucking hickey!

"I should cover that up" I say getting up about to walk to the bathroom where all my make up was

"It doesn't matter anymore. Putting makeup on it isn't going to hide the fact I saw it already" she laughs

"Yeah yeah" I push her laughing along with her

I explained everything to Sarah from us passing notes in class to me in the car after detention.

After our 2 hour conversations we watched a movie then went to bed.

I brushed my teeth, washed my face then laid in bed scrolling through Instagram until a text message popped up.

Derek: goodnight:) I really enjoyed that kiss. We should do it again someday
Mia: maybe we should:)

I put my phone on the charger drifting to sleep smiling.

               ∗              ✱                     ♡                        ♡               
♡                                                   .             ∗                 
✱               ∙          ♡        ∗                ☽                 ✱                  

This is a very very very sucky chapter I'm so sorry!! And it might have a lot of mistakes but I will fix them soon! Anyways have a good day!

Vote! And comment!